Saliva Test Part 2

iHateDrugTest

I think my old thread was too long for ppl to read. Im 5'10-5'11 185 lbs last time i smoked was tuesday @6pm saliva test was yesterday monday @7am smoke free in between. I brushed my entire mouth but under mytongue where the strip was placed but i didnt know it was gonna be placed under. I brushed like crazy teeth cheeks tounge gums rinsed with water then peroxide then listerine. On the morning of the test i ate a steak egg n cheese bagel and a hashbrown from mcdonalds. Brushed 3x used peroxide and listerine. Used altoids on the way. Just b4 entering i used listerine 1 last time. 5 mins later used 2oz of stingers detox mouthwash. What are my chances of passing? 10 mins after my detox i took the test.

Any idea of the brand of test? They are easy to find out how many hours back they test for thc. Usually only 72-100hours. I would stop 5 days before my saliva tests and never failed or even had to retest. I'm sure you passed if was almost a week.

The brand? I have no idea. I know it wasnt an instant result test. It looked like a pregnancy test with thin cloth tip and i had to place it under my tounge until the tip turned blue then it was sent to a lab in carolina from here in indiana. Not sure. I didnt even get to read the paperwork he just told me to sign initial and date.

Everything I have ever read says up to three days. Again I have taken many of these for law enforcement specifically and always passed. If you had at least 5 days clean I wouldn't even worry.

It will be a crap shoot but my guess is you will probably be ok with all the mouth washing. All you can do is wait and see.

Ugh, still havent heard anything from the job or the lab... its been 54 hrs since i gave my saliva my regional is good friends with the guy who gave the test and he asked him about it and the guy who gave my test hasnt gotten my results either.

Back
Top Bottom