8 hour long employment screening

BlahblaH765

Hello I'm kind of new to this and I'm new to bringing someone's pee to a DT but I had a question, if someone can please help me out that would be great :)

So I'm going to freeze the pee to take on a trip with me to the interview which is out of town and get the sample right before I leave, when I get there I'm still going to keep it cold (less than 8 hours) the next morning is when I will be heating it up and my test will not be until maybe 8 hours after that because it's an all day thing and I won't be able to go back out and get it, do my question is will this sample still be okay to use after being strapped to my leg or in my underwear with a hot hands for this period of time??

If anyone has any helpful information that would be great !! Thank you

It should be ok I would make sure the pee is frozen for less then a week. I have used 2 day old urine and put in a oven bag the type you roast a turkey in and tie in a knot making a little water ballon. This plastic is very strong and you can even put it on your car engine to warm it up. The pee cups at the testing center do have thermometers on them so getting the pee to hot is just as bad as not hot enough. Where a tight pair of underwear so the bag doesnt fall out and your body heat will keep it with in range after about an hour. If you have an extra 175$ look into something like "The Urinator". They work good and run off battery to take the guess work out. Good luck .

Should be good for that one day. It will start getting pretty stinky by the end of the day. Synthetic would be easier.

Back
Top Bottom