Horrible thing happen durning my test

Keke90210

So let me break it down .

I plan to pass my jobs test using a friends urine. I bought plastic collapsible flask to store it in and bought some hand warmers to keep it up to temp. Taped it to my leg then off I went. Well while waiting in the lounge it starting to burn my leg. So I tore it off, when I tore off the heating pad from the flask it broke apart and the heating pad sand inside scattered everywhere. Well the time came and when I poured the urine in the test cup about 3 grains of the heating pad sand fell in to the cup.. Needless to say I tried to get it out but was unsuccessful. When the person looked at my sample she spotted it and asked me what that was.. I said I didn't know. So she swirled it around and she made sure she got any bits of the heating pad sediment in the test tube to be tested. Looking at the ingredient it says it contains Salt, charcoal, iron and something called vermiculite. I am woundering if the 3 grains of Black sand will affect the test.

Any input will be appreciated

I know nothing about drug testing at all :). Just happened to read the post. There is nothing incriminating in what has happened, period. A couple grains of some common everyday substances fell in to your sample, from unknown source. They may make you take another test. Be careful and Good luck! Every time I read on this forum about this drug testing bullshit I feel bad for you people who have to put up with it.

Usually if a tech finds anything in the cup except urine they void the test right there and you fail. If they're nice they will let you retest.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I have a feeling they're going to consider it a voided test as well. I am wondering if the technician that took the sample will be the same one that does the examination? or does it get sent out to a third-party.. Because the technician that took the sample was giving me the mom look.

Thanks again for your input much appreciated.

It sucks that we have to go to such great lengths to get a job in California when marijuana is sold in stores everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom