How I pass and quit finally

chong625

Hello,
My 1st post. I've been a heavy party like a rock star smoker for 35yrs. I smoked Hawaiian out of the can, Thai off the stick and Columbian gold bud back in the day.
I'm 48yrs,175lbs. Only smoke really good stuff 15% thc or higher
I have a really physically demanding job for the last 30yrs and requires random drug tests twice a year for the last 20yrs and have passed every year.
I have 7 days to test from the time I receive a registered letter. I use my friends clean urine to pass the test.
After he fills the bottle he calls me and I go get it,I pour it in an 6-8oz flat bottle like they use for cleaning contact lenses. I open a couple hand warmers and let them get started.Once they are hot I duct tape them to the bottle so you can't see the warmers and set it on the dash of my car with the heat on high til I get to the hospital where I get tested.I wear camo pants/loose baggie and crotch it.It takes 20 mins to register and walk in the room. I set the cup down,take out my bottle,put the cap in my pocket,SLOWLY pour bottle in cup at a long distance to create bubbles to simulate real urination and sound,set cup down,put cap on and crotch it.The temp test is immediately tried and passed. I hope this helps someone pass.
I don't need to do this anymore cause I have quit smoking and don't wish to anymore(I know no like a quitter :)). I wish I had done this a long time ago cause it wasn't that hard for me to quit. My lungs are better and don't weeze exhaling a breath and I don't get winded as easy. I think 35yrs of smoking is enuf,my family is more important to me at this time. The only side effects I have had were I was stressed a lot the first 2 weeks and when I do sleep my dreams are very vivid.
There is a lot of good info on this site for detoxing quickly and passing tests on the fly.
You can exercise,take vitamins and eat healthy to help speed the process but for me the only way is time.
Good luck,take care and party on my friends.
Thanxs for reading Chong

Back
Top Bottom