Need help asap!

jillian1224

Ok so I have an interview tomorrow and will have to be drug tested. I usually would use synthetic urine but a friend that works at the same facility says they watch you pee now. So yea. . .
Well I haven't smoked in three days and I've been guzzling water, cranberry juice, and green tea all day. Any tips or advice to help me out?

Sorry, but no. Good luck! Just keep chuggin. Especially just before you go in. Dilute to an acceptable level.:thumb:

Ok so I have an interview tomorrow and will have to be drug tested. I usually would use synthetic urine but a friend that works at the same facility says they watch you pee now. So yea. . .
Well I haven't smoked in three days and I've been guzzling water, cranberry juice, and green tea all day. Any tips or advice to help me out?

I would sub with synthetic. Its illegal for them to view someone peeing unless they have reasonable suspicion that you're cheating and that means they have to put something on paper that says why they have reasonable suspicion. They won't do that because it would open them up to a large law suit. If they want to spy on you just tell them you have a shy bladder, refuse to pee in front of them. So they don't give you the job, walk down the street and apply for another job.

Back
Top Bottom