UA in 8 days please help

habitz

I'm a noob here so excuse me if I do anything wrong.

I'm a male 28 years old weighing around 135 and only 5'4".

I got off probation July 17th, 2015. Was clean during probation as I passed numerous tests. In a months span I've smoked 2 seperate 1/8's of hydro, and 3 dime sacks of just shwag/popcorn in blunts and my steam roller. Before I was literally an everyday smoker, morning, noon, and night. As long as I didn't have to be 100% there mentally for work I'd indulge kinda deal and only lay off if I had to, a functioning pot head if you will. But now I have a pre-employment test for a new job coming up and had to back out of the interview because I knew that 4 days of being clean prob isn't gonna cut it. I was able to take the honest approach and come clean about the situation with the phone interviewer since I was speaking to him on his cell phone and he was nice enough to allow me the time to get clean. Will 12 days of the following steps I'm about to take be enough?

Now, I've been doing a bit of research today and am just conflicted about some things I have read. I know everyone's body works differently and the time frame for thc to be completely metabolized out of the body is not set in stone. Some people have posted success stories about exercise and sweating it out in 7-10 days which makes me have some hope I'd be able to do this since I have pretty low body fat percentage since that's where thc metabolites are stored correct me if I'm wrong. I was thinking about going this route and just drinking a gallon and however much water my body can handle without feeling sick, since I have been lifting weights regularly again for about a month now and have access to a sauna to help induce more sweating and water replenishing and repeating that process... I would like some input on the information I've gone over so far and on top of that....

I've read that some people recommend eating high carb/fat diet 3 days before testing and not exercising to stop the body from metabolizing fat cells. How true is this and should I follow this rule... I'm a bit confused as I was ready to go buy b12 vitamins and begin exercising/sweating/flushing until I came across this...

Please if anybody has tried these methods and have information that I can use I would deeply appreciate it. Sorry I'm bad at summarizing and hopefully someone can read this mini book of mine and provide me with some details.

Back
Top Bottom