Help!

Evash

Okay, so i recently got into trouble and have to take a drug test but i don't know when. i've been clean for about a week and three days and i think i'm what is considered a light smoker? i am about 5'7 and 114 pounds and have a really fast metabolism. i have been drinking like 9 big cups of water a day but am still freaked out cause if i don't pass i'll have to go into some kind of program. Any tips?

Re: Helpp!!!!

Your options are dependent on what random test you have to pass.

If a pee test
1. Don't smoke cannabis while you are still under a legal obligation to pass a random drug test.
2. Fake urine
3. see number 1

If a hair test:
1. Don't smoke cannabis while you are still under a legal obligation to pass a random drug test.
2. Shave all of your body hair off. (Head, Legs, arms, underarms, etc)
3. See number one

how long can you keep clean urine in fridge

Not very long. I've read between 24-48 hrs refrigerated, and that depends on where you read it. I would stay closer to the 24 hrs if it were me.

You could also go buy a THC test kit and find out at home if you will pass it. They don't cost that much, and if you are still positive ... give you a chance to decide how you want to handle it. (Dilution vs subbing)

Edit: If this is a drug screen for court/probation, there is a strong chance it will be observed. Failing the test would be far better than being caught with synthetic/someone else's urine. You won't be caught if you start chugging gatorade a few hours before the test. It has the vitamins and electrolytes, etc to keep your urine from being clear. Those are usually on the spot dip tests anyway.

I took the drug test this morning I got the sample late Tuesday. I keep it in the fridge sealed in a bottle as soon as I got it. I am hoping it will be ok. the temp was good when I gave the sample this morning. I have been reading info all day I read from 4 to 6 days to 30 days. I really need this to pass

Back
Top Bottom