Water purification tablets to pass UA

IrishGal14

I don't know if anyone has tried this but it definitely worked for me. I needed to pass a drug test for a job today (9/4/15) and yesterday I purchased water purification tablets and added 3 to a 1.5L of smart water. Drank the whole bottle yesterday plus half of the second bottle of water I prepared, and this morning my drug test came back negative. My bf and i were amazed..I thought I share this info. It worked for me. I'm a avid smoker of weed and dabs..I didn't eat much of anything yesterday, all I did was drink water and pee like crazy. Maybe it's worth a shot for somebody. I paid $6.99 for a small bottle of water purification tabs. It a 60 count bottle. Worth a shot!

I don't know if anyone has tried this but it definitely worked for me. I needed to pass a drug test for a job today (9/4/15) and yesterday I purchased water purification tablets and added 3 to a 1.5L of smart water. Drank the whole bottle yesterday plus half of the second bottle of water I prepared, and this morning my drug test came back negative. My bf and i were amazed..I thought I share this info. It worked for me. I'm a avid smoker of weed and dabs..I didn't eat much of anything yesterday, all I did was drink water and pee like crazy. Maybe it's worth a shot for somebody. I paid $6.99 for a small bottle of water purification tabs. It a 60 count bottle. Worth a shot!

Hey! I have to pass a drug test by thursday end of day (2/11/16). I've heard you take it 24 hours before hand. I was wondering if you waiting the full 24 hours or if you just took it the night before then went the next day? I was hoping to take it tonight and go in tomorrow to get it over with but that wouldn't be the full 24 hours.

thank you so much!

I would also like to know. I have a test in the am 10/11/16. I drank almost a gallon of potable agua between today and yesterday! I just need to know I'm gonna be cool! Please let me know! Should I follow up with some cranberry juice?

I ended up trying the water purifying tabs and my test came back diluted so they called me back in for a retest. I tried AZO for the second test and failed :( my friend recently told me that drinking vinegar water worked for her but I haven't personally tried that. Hope you find something that works! Good luck!

I've done this for years and always always passed a UA...Very very light user, last use was one hit from a vape pen a month ago, time before that was one hit in august and before that last use was June wondering if I cut, dye, then relax my hair would I stand a chance of passing hair test in the next week or two?

CERTO is like 4 bucks at kroger just mix a packet in Gatorade chug it and pee to clear your bladder now your system is coated with CERTO drink water and you're good for like a day, it blocks your fat cells from your urine

Back
Top Bottom