Is it possible anyone smoking cannabis needs detox? Then how about food?

DRWWadsworth

In my humble opinion, I don't know of any situation in which a person smoking cannabis,needs detoxification. How addictive is food? If the individual is addicted to pleasure, maybe but that is not detoxification but reorientation of the mind to what is important in life.

The closest I came to addiction to being addicted to pleasure was in the Army when I approached an addiction to sex but weed? I don't find weed fun!:love:

In my humble opinion, I don't know of any situation in which a person smoking cannabis,needs detoxification. How addictive is food? If the individual is addicted to pleasure, maybe but that is not detoxification but reorientation of the mind to what is important in life.

The closest I came to addiction to being addicted to pleasure was in the Army when I approached an addiction to sex but weed? I don't find weed fun!:love:

Food is addictive, not marijuana. No detox is needed what so ever. when dealing with marijuana The "withdraw effects" are not like any other class 1 drug. Very minimal to none. Food on the other hand is highly addictive to certain people who do not know how to control it... :) Marijuana is fun. I can't disagree more. Sorry

Food is addictive, not marijuana. No detox is needed what so ever. when dealing with marijuana The "withdraw effects" are not like any other class 1 drug. Very minimal to none. Food on the other hand is highly addictive to certain people who do not know how to control it... :) Marijuana is fun. I can't disagree more. Sorry

For those of us older than dirt itself, pot was fun if you happened to be smoking it with the right people! That was many noon's ago! Now, I'm old and not the hot, young dude when I was in my teens and 20's. Now, the fun has gone out of it and it has become like an asprine (sp), a necessity for pain. The BCD contained in cannabis is naturally occurring in the human body but not sufficient quantity or concentration to relieve your pain when needed. Cannabis is a safe, harmless, natural pain reliever!

I don't think detox is needed. U just stop or u don't. It is not an addicted drug, it is just a drug of choice.
I know a lot of people that used it daily and then, all of a sudden, stoped, because something more imporant came up in their lives, so they got it out of their systems in a snap of a finger

Back
Top Bottom