Ms 513

Nell28

My last time smoking was at my job Thursday I think. (They don't drug test and don't really care if U smke). Saturday 2/21, I bought vitamin b2&12 pills, (three certo boxes, a pk of powerade and cranberry juice and a gal of spring water started drinking and got some oj but haven't drunk it yt. Drunk the water yesterday down to have gal, started cranberry juice yesterday close to halfway nw. ) Every since then I been pissing more then pooping but mind U sometime last wk. I smoked but drank two champ bottles and water after that. OK, now I been drinking water, and both certo pks from one box. One was wit the powerade and one was wit the cranberry. My urine is yellow not bright dark but yellow. The powerade is only 20oz. Now my question is I have to go to see p.o Tues morning by 9am. Now once I finish the water and one box of certo and use the other certo box Tues morning b4 I leave, is there a chance I will pass? I also took the pills today CUZ I was able to get them today but got everything else sat.

Back
Top Bottom