UA today

10RedHead20

I'm not going to ask, did my research on this site. This is FYI for women as we have more body fat. Am a regular user about 1/2 - 3/4's, slightly bigger than a pin joint, daily for the first year, hit and miss on the second but at least 4 to 5 times weekly. 5 weeks ago I didn't smoke for a full 7 days, on the 8th smoke a joint with the bf, all the weed has been good green. After that have not smoked any for 30 days. I'm a 50 year old female 5'6 my weight runs between 185-190 lbs. I carry my fat as most women do thighs, belly, butt and breasts. I really didn't do much prepping till yesterday. Started drinking water, NOT slamming it. Pee'd twice over the night, drunk 3/4 of a Dr. Pepper this morning, took a First Check this morning about 8:30, caught the first and mid stream, cup couldn't hold all the urine I passed.... I got a faint lite pink line, I wear glasses and it still can be seen without them... Not sure if it because I know it there's, might be a mind trick thing, who knows.... anyways, been slowing drinking water and coffee, don't want to dilute the urine to much, to hopefully darken the line. Will take a UA at 1:30 in the noon.... will respond back with results.... As I mentioned before, not really looking for confirmation have done my due diligence.. only looking to help other smokers out..

Followup: I did another First Check UA at 12 noon... produced a solid line.... I did continue drinking water, not slamming it, before the 2nd at-home UA. I arrived at the dr.'s office early at 1:00... was doing the I 'gotta go' wiggle... told the receptionist if I didn't have my U.A really soon I was going to have to void in the bathroom.. she told me it was up to me... I told her if I went in the bathroom I was going to have to leave the site for more water... she told me she could give me some.... score!!!! She ask me if I wanted ice or not... explain to her I would take with ice as cold water went through me.... down 3 solo cups in about 15 minutes.... so the office was aware of possible dilution.... had to do a supervised pee test.. yep female nurse stood in the hallway with the door slightly open... was told not to flush and wash my hands outside the bathroom...took all of 3 maybe 5 minutes and I scored a negative... will report to work 8:45 Monday. Hope this helps and good luck all..

RedHead

I read a post on this site about this stuff called certoclear last week, I used it and pasted a UA for a job. going to write a review on it now

Back
Top Bottom