Drug Test for Life Insurance - Please Advise!

VladPutin

Hi,

I have a health exam in two weeks for my life insurance plan. They're testing for marijuana. I only started smoking two months ago. I smoke at night, not all day. If I fail this test the life insurance company is looping me in the "smoker's category" which isn't great for the insurance plan. And I'm not a cigarette smoker. Can anyone recommend how to flush the THC out of my system in two weeks? Is it even possible? I will not cheat the test by using someone else's urine. But I plan on eating healthy, drinking plenty of water and exercising. Will supplements help? Should I pay extra and move the test back a week or two or just roll the dice?

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

VP

Passed the test. Read loads of comments online about how to pass a test. It's different for everyone, but I would say that your surest bet is abstinence; with a little supplemental help. Here's what I did...

Stopped smoking completely. Bought THC test strips online. Tested weekly until I received a negative result. In the meantime I drank lots of water with detox and green tea. A few days leading up to the test I drank cranberry juice every day. The morning of the test I drank a bottle of cranberry juice along with 3 glasses of water, a jug of gatoraid, and an aspirin. You could say it was a safety flush.

Back
Top Bottom