Pre Employment drug test! Faint negative line after 2 weeks?

420tokerr

Hi everyone i am 26 and approximately 187lbs, i have been smoking years usually about 0.2 gram a night after work to chill out, i have recently been offered a new job that requires a drug test, I have abstained for the past 2 weeks and my test is on the 6th june which would give me 3 weeks in the clear. For the past 2 weeks i have been doing plenty of exercise and trying to eat healthy foods. I took a home drug test yesterday with my first void of the day and noticed a really faint negative line, i guess my question is would this be seen as a pass and should i carry on doing what im doing, or do i need to employ maybe mild dilution on the day of the test just to be extra cautious. I have uploaded a couple pictures of the test.

Thank you in advance and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

drug_test.JPG

I wanted to reply to offer some insight. I posted about a week ago and received no response to my question but I at least wanted to share my experience and hopefully it will help. I was about 2 weeks and 2 days clean when I tested. Got an in office rapid escreen result and passed using Ready Clean. I stopped smoking completely 2 weeks before the test after years of continuous use. I drank nothing but water (I mean NOTHING but water) at least a half a gallon a day, took 2 cranberry pills twice a day (morning and night), did moderate exercise, and no real diet modification. I used Ready Clean exactly as advertised the morning of, tested late in the 5 hour window and passed. My urine was super clear (which I was kind of worried about) but I did fine. One thing I did underestimate was the amount I would void after using the Ready Clean. Within the first hour I peed 3 times and had to pull over before making to the testing center (30 mins away). While waiting ( I had an extra long wait) I used the restroom 4 times before my screening. So be prepared. I would recommend Ready Clean if you are worried. Good luck.

Hi Kasual first of thank you for taking the time to share your insight with me, and congratulations on passing!. I will definitely look to purchase ready clean and will also do a light dilution just to be on the safe side. I will update to as to how I got on, thanks

Im 25 years old i weigh 90lbs 4 11. I smoked a pinche of weed 2 days ago. I have to take a drug test tomorrow morning for a pre employment screening aka ecup. Help on how i can get by and pass this test.

To share an experience I've had with thinking I was going to pass a UA. At the time before the test I was a heavy smoker and I quit smoking for about a 45 days before my test. I took about 5 at home tests and they all had a faint line which indicates a negative tests. Anyway I took the test thinking I was ok and I even had a detox drink before just to ensure I would pass. About a week later I got a call from the drug testing place telling me that they detected marijuana in my sample and had to report it to my employer. I got the results from the lab and and the results were 33 ng/ml which was below the immunoassay tests of 50 ng/ml (dip strip), but then they did a confirmatory gas chromatography/mass spectrometry test which is a more detailed test with a threshold of 15 ng/ml. Anyway to wrap this up I would say that 9/10 you'll pass the lab test if you pass the at home test, but if you have any questions at all just go with a synthetic urine substitute. Do your research on whichever fake piss you get and get it from a reputable supplier to make sure that it will work. Many ways to smuggle it in just make sure it's at the correct temp, which most bottles have a temp strip. Follow the directions on the package and you will pass the test guaranteed. I've compared my results from both my clean urine and synthetic and the results are nearly identical.

Re: Pre Employment drug test!

Hi im 44 about 250lbs Im not a heavy smoker (anymore) maybe 3-4 times a week. I work two jobs and one of them is kind of physical so I do sweat. i have an interview on monday so im not sure when the drug test will be but i know its coming. I'm sure hoping its a swab they seem to be the easiest to pass. I haven't smoked in almost a week. Any suggestions or comments?

I just had started smoking then found out i had to drop i smoked for 5 days about 3 X a day when day of test came it had been 2 and a half to three weeks so i did my at home test faint line Negative right so i ran a did the test when i got home the line was pretty much gone what should i think did i pass or not???

Passing a ua is a lot easier then most people think don't let people convince you otherwise while it isn't smart to risk it, it is doable I have been doing it monthly for over 4 years now and the first year was weekly. What I do is drink 6 bottles of water and 2 monster energy drinks(more or less just to add color to my urine to not draw suspicion) the water is what does the trick by diluting my urine

Test results expire after so long as long as there are 2 lines showing negative it doesn't matter how faint the 2nd line is they have to accept it as a pass

Back
Top Bottom