What are the chances of me passing a urine test in the next 7 days?

uhhhlyssa

Hi, im alyssa and i have a pre employment drug test coming up in the next 7 days.

body info:
i am very petite and a female
Height: 4' 11"
weight: 80-85lbs
waist: 30inches
metabolism: high
State: Colorado
Daily Smoker:2-3 bowls a day with occasional dabs, medium to high grade (colorado recreational grade)
i dont have much fat on me due to my metabolism...i have always been very small and skinny (which thankfully helps a lot because thc is stored in fatty cells.

I stopped smoking 6 days ago from being a frequent daily smoker (2-3 bowls a day and 1-2 dabs on the weekends)
today i will be 6 days clean. (two weeks before this i went on a 5 day tolerance break started up daily smoking again for 2 weeks) These past 6 days i have been drinking 4-6 bottles of 16-20z of water plus 2000mg of cranberry supplements. As far as exercising ive gone on two walks the past two days and have had long sweaty intercourse with my significant other (sorry if thats tmi).

I am going to buy B12 vitamins today to make sure my pee is yellow enough for before the test because i will be drinking 4-6 of the same amount of water the day before and two the day of the test. I am going to drink a creatine powdered drink the day before the test and the day of to make sure my creatine levels are not insufficient. ill probably take one a day up until the test. i am also going to walmart to get thc tests to measure myself leading up to the test. I may even go to a sauna 2-3 days before the test if needed (let me know)

The day of the test i am going to try and pee 2-4 times at home before the test and drink water up until so that i can actually have enough for the sample.

Please let me know if my method is a good one, if you have any advise or a different time span of when to take the b12 or creatine supplements please feel free to voice your method or advised method.

Im hoping that my small stature will help aid me in this. I really really need this job more than anything so ive been doing all i can. i refuse to use niacin or any other supplement that has adverse side effects such as niacin. Technically i am diluting to an extent....any help is much appreciated!

you are doing everything right to dilute your urine but thc is fucking tricky. the more time the better. try to push the test back a week. I quit for 3 months and still came up hot. and I was a fucking bodybuilder. If you have zero body fat than you might have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom