I passed my Psychemedics Hair Follicle Test with 24 hours notice!

Nkrama0102

Hello all, I am a 5'3 105 lb Southeast Asian female in her early 20's (Very healthy, dark brown/black straight hair) who was expecting a urine test for a pre-employment drug screen but was notified that it was a hair sample test and that I had to either take it that very same day or the next day at the latest. Of course I put it off as much as I could- about 35 hours. The minute I left I started googling everything I could on hair follicle testing and have spent hours upon hours researching other's experiences. I ended up PASSING. Here are the steps I took with just over 24 hours notice of my test.

Background: Had been clean for 26 days, had done 7 days out of 10 of Test Clear's Toxin Rid Detox pills (as I thought it was going to be a urine test) I was peeing clean, according to store bought home tests.

Smoked almost regularly: 3-5 times a week a month before that- usually Vape Pens with very high THC content oil (90+% THC) (Medical grade) Also snorted cocaine 2-3 times 60-80 days prior to being clean (I was on Spring Break)

I have a pretty good metabolism, I workout 3-4 times per week (sometimes I skip a week, depending on my schedule)

As soon as I could I went on TestClear.com and ordered Old Formula Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo (not cheap, but my job-my salary- my benefits depended on it) Spent another $80 something to overnight it.

Next I bought all the ingredients for the Macujo Method.

Note: Each time you rinse your hair out try to use warm/hot water (as much as you can stand) it will help to open up your hair. (I also occasionally got a wet wash cloth and soaked it in hot water and let it lay on the back of my head as I would sit and soak during each of the steps)

I soaked my hair in Heinz Cleaning Strength Vinegar for 3 hours. Every hour I would re-apply more vinegar and put my hair up in a shower cap. During the 3rd hour I scrubbed in Clearasil Ultra Clean Face Wash with 2% Salcylic Acid and let that sit for the last hour. (Be careful not to get any Vinegar in your eyes, it can sting) Also, for each step put a new shower cap on while you let each chemical sit in your hair.

Then I washed my hair out with Tide liquid laundry detergent. My hair felt super dry so I put a little bit of conditioner in and rinsed it out.

After this I bleached my hair (mostly my roots and behind my ears/lower back of the head) with Nice & Easy Blonde something (Make sure whatever you use has a Developer) Follow directions as stated on the hair dye package. After the bleach had sat and washed out, I scrubbed my hair with Expulsion X, a detox shampoo I got from my local head shop and let it sit for 20 minutes. I then rinsed it out and reapplied more, scrubbed, and let sit for another 20 minutes then rinsed and washed it out.

After this I blow dried my hair so it was dry and so I could dye it back to dark brown/black. (This burned like hell because of the chemical burns from the previous vinegar and bleaching-suck it up- it will subside after a few moments!)

Then went to bed....

Day of my Test:

(The next day) I took a half day at work and as soon as I got home I repeated the Vinegar, Clearasil, and Tide (abbreviated times-also let tide sit in hair for longer) then used the Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo and let it sit in my hair for 5 minutes and rinsed it out (re-applied and let sit a total of 4 times)

After this, I moved on to the Zydot 3 step treatment (followed the directions exactly allowing each step to sit in my hair for 10 minutes)

Blow dried my hair, put on a clean shirt and went to the testing place.

The guy did not want to upset me by messing my hair up so he let me show him where I wanted him to cut- of course I had him cut from the lower back/behind my ears. He took about 3-4 different clumps of hair from around that area, told me I'd hear results in about 72 hours.

72 hours later I ended up calling the MRO on the receipt I got, but he only told me that he already sent results to my HR person and they'd be in touch with me soon. (I don't think they can discuss your results over the phone if you call them directly- They may call you if you test positive for potential prescription meds in which case they'd verify your identity and give you a chance to explain yourself or provide any legal prescriptions)

Later on that day I got an e-mail from HR on info for my next meeting and the next step in the onboarding process :) So I passed!!

I literally could not eat, listen to music, put on makeup, exercise, concentrate on work, smile, or anything during the time I was waiting for my results as I had A LOT on the line. I constantly read forums over and over again reading about hundreds of people's experiences-many of whom passed and many who did not. I tried to find someone who had similar physical characteristics as me, as well as the same drug usage as me. I would be hopeful and then discouraged...it was an emotional roller coaster!!! I also had chemical burns on my ears from all the chemicals, but it was all worth it in the end.

I'm very thankful things worked out for me and I definitely will think twice before I ever put myself in this position again.

Good Luck to everyone! :thumb:

Hello, please could you give me a quick bit of advice?
I am 26 female english and having a hair drugs test for my job this week. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

thank you !!
jaime
Doubt you'll get a response, it's a six year old post and that person hasn't posted since 2016. Best of luck to you, google "How to beat hair follicle drug test", you may get some good suggestions.

I can’t stand drug tests.. they sure don’t mind encouraging raging alcoholism in every career I’ve drug tested for but god forbid someone smokes a joint.. The hypocrisy prevents me from taking any of it seriously hence why when I was the one in charge of drug tests I subverted the entire system on principle.

Back
Top Bottom