Detox info please - Got a drug test for employment in 11 days

MamaMarijuana

Hi guys, Hope you can help me. I have been an everyday smoker for over 20 years.
I cleaned up and went back to it about a year ago. I smoke just about every single , maybe 2 to 4 blunts a day if the supply allows.
I applied for a great job, i was told i was no longer on the waiting list and to reapply and yesterday got a letter telling me to come in 11 days for pre employment and drug testing.

I want to know what is the product that has the best reviews ? I am drinking water and cranberry right now for the next 11 days if i have to but i want to be clean for that day just in case they try to retest me for any reason.

I am hearing about certoclear and Toxic Rid. Does anyone know something that smokes like me and it has definitely worked for?

My stats im about 5 ft 3. approx 170 pounds.

any advice will help thank you.

The THC stays in fat, so increased physical activity for longer periods of time in hot climate, drink a lot of clean water with not much minerals, a lots of fruit (morning to noon) and veggies (afternoon). Go to sauna. Just get yourself sweating, combined with healthy food. Do not underfed yourself. Lentils, beans, peat, other seeds (sprouted- yummy!) and nuts is also great source of energy. Watermelons are great for cleaning your kidneys and liver. You can eat it all day, combined with clean water, you will piss a lot but that's the part of it, it may cause diarrhoea. Thats my idea of detox, hope some of it will help. Good luck. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom