Question about Labcorp/Concentra drug tests

Enigma87

I understand that if you fail the initial test at either of these locations (generally at 50 ng cutoff limit) they are sent off for a second test to verify the sample is positive.

The question I have is, during the first initial test (at 50 ng), do these corporations use a strip test, that is similar to the type you can buy at stores like Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc? Or do they use some type of a calibrated machine?

I'm sorry if this has been brought up, I have read through a lot of threads and haven't really found an answer to this question

It is a way more complicated then a test strip. But. If you can pass a test strip test then you should be fine. Just get one of the better ones from your local drug store. They are pretty accurate. Alot of probation tests are just the strips.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am D O T tested. And i still have a job. Soooooooo I am pretty confident in the pretest test strip before i have to take a wizz quiz

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you found that even if you have the "faint line" on home tests, you also pass the lab drug test? I have heard somewhat mixed results. It seems that most people that pass the home test, even with a faint line, also pass the lab test. I have also heard of some people that have passed the home test a couple times and ended up failing lab tests

I also thought that both of these places do an immunoassay test for the first initial test, which is a test that only tests for a positive or negative reading. This is done by testing the presence of certain antibodies in urine, and is a "strip" test if you will, very similar to the ones you buy at stores (although better quality)

I know if you fail that test, they do send it out for GC/MS testing, which is a chemical analysis that tells the specific levels of the drugs in your system.

But as I understood it, both Concentra and Labcorp initially use an immunoassay strip test. Is this assumption inaccurate?

Back
Top Bottom