Ten Panel Drug Test

Insufficient

420 Member
Hey everyone. My question is - should I worry about passing a ten panel drug test if I have NOT used any illegal drugs but took on nyquil tablet Sunday night, one dayquil table mid morning on Monday, and took Theraflu (mixture you add water to and drink) on Monday night around 11pm? Also, since I started feeling the symptoms of this cold and sore throat, I have taken several B-12 tablets because I thought it would help my immune system fight the cold. I have Not used any prescription drugs or pot or anything illegal.
Thanks. My ten panel test is Thursday and even though I have a sore throat and a cold, I will not be taking any OTC stuff now that I know I have this test on Thursday afternoon. Thanks again.

When I tested positive for THC at the medical clinic, my PA suggested that it was due to taking benadryl and said she'd seen it happen once before with a little old lady who "definitely wouldn't smoke pot". So she was totally satisfied when she tested me the same day she told me that, and I was positive for diphenhydramine.

I happened to be taking Benadryl at the same time due to allergies, but I'm 99.9% certain that it was not the reason that "little old lady" or I tested positive for THC. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom