Drug Test Soon

dar12

Hi guys,

I'm very new to posting to this site, although I use it all the time for answers to my drug test questions.. I decided to make a profile to be able to ask questions myself and give all my info instead of trying to use everyone else's and alter it to fit me since we all know that doesn't work too well..

Anyways, lets get to the nitty gritty..
I have been clean for a year that I was on probation, but I am obviously and idiot and smoke this last month which is reluctantly the last month of my probation.. I have smoked for about a week pretty heavily (about 4 blunts a day) and I don't think I have a very good metabolism (like those lucky ass people that get rid of thc within like 5 days..) I am a 5'6 female, about 140 pounds. I recently started working out because I thought it might help rid my body of thc, so if this is wrong please let me know, and I have also been eating a lot healthier. But I have a drug test in 12 days and I have a detox that has worked in the past called "toxin rid" from testclear.com, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything that I could do before I take the detox to help it work even better and rid the toxins for good so I have no worries or anxiety about this urinalysis..

I appreciate any positive feedback and I am happy to be a part of this site! :)

Hi guys,

I'm very new to posting to this site, although I use it all the time for answers to my drug test questions.. I decided to make a profile to be able to ask questions myself and give all my info instead of trying to use everyone else's and alter it to fit me since we all know that doesn't work too well..

Anyways, lets get to the nitty gritty..
I have been clean for a year that I was on probation, but I am obviously and idiot and smoke this last month which is reluctantly the last month of my probation.. I have smoked for about a week pretty heavily (about 4 blunts a day) and I don't think I have a very good metabolism (like those lucky ass people that get rid of thc within like 5 days..) I am a 5'6 female, about 140 pounds. I recently started working out because I thought it might help rid my body of thc, so if this is wrong please let me know, and I have also been eating a lot healthier. But I have a drug test in 12 days and I have a detox that has worked in the past called "toxin rid" from testclear.com, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything that I could do before I take the detox to help it work even better and rid the toxins for good so I have no worries or anxiety about this urinalysis..

I appreciate any positive feedback and I am happy to be a part of this site! :)

The best thing I have found that helps me is honestly water. And a lot of it. Make sure that you flush your system drink as much water as you can and continue to work out. When you go to take your drug test make sure that you drink as much as you can so that you void nothing but straight water and when you come back with a diluted test you need to keep up with the water. It will give them a sample that should have no THC in it and than you will need to test again. The second test needs to be the same as the first. Continue with water and you should pass the test.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a very high metabolism and i have tried every trick out there and failed every test i ever had......good luck with that....hope it works for you!

1. Find clean piss and put it in a small plastic bottle.
2.boil the jug and fill a coffee thermus.
3.put the plastic bottle with the piss inside into the boiling water.
4.you have 1 hour to get to the doctor.
5.once at the doctor ditch the thermus and you have 20 to 30 minutes to do the test.

The piss will be between 35 and 38 degrees.
How do I know? I passed about a month ago and felt like James Bond afterwards.

My first post ️

Drink about 6 bottles of water with 1 or 2 monster/redbull ect energy drinks(to add color to not draw suspicion) I've been passing ua on probation for 4 years now the first year was weekly water is key don't fall for the marketing gimmicks

Or drink water IMO I did 1 gallon a day untill the test than take 2 multivitamins (one a day) to turn your pee yellow. Or just do what you know works forget about everyone else

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Back
Top Bottom