Test coming next week!

matt17080

Hello,

New here just wanted to pick your brains.

I am 33, 6'2", and 215lb. Have a decent metabolism, don't work out, don't eat very great but maintain a slim/average body type.

I haven't smoked for probably 13+ years. 4 weeks ago I did a single one-hitter, was high for about 4 hours. About 3 days later I did the exact same thing. 11 days after the 2nd time, I did another single one-hitter, and 8 days ago I did another 1 hitter. Every time it was a single bat, and I was high for about 4 hours.

Summary: about 4 single one-hitters over a month, was high each time for nearly 4 hours.

I was informed today that I have a drug screen coming up. It is very important to me, and could have life-changing consequences (financial, etc) if I fail. I expect the test to be on Monday at the earliest, but definitely next week sometime.

I took one of the walgreens tests today, and it appears to be negative. Mind, I did drink about 60-80 oz of water today before the test, which is pretty common for me every day. I'm not sure if this is just a dipstick test or if it is being sent off for CG/MS, I have a suspicion it will be sent. It is an 8-panel test.

C5TxZ2.jpg

In your all's opinion how safe am I next week? Any advice?

Bump.

Looking for any advice. Test in the original post was from Friday (4 days ago). Took another Sunday (2 days ago) with 1st void and got similar results.

Total amount smoked last month was about 0.5 grams, and haven't smoked for 12 days now. Thinking it is gonna be about 14 days since last smoking for the test.

I think with the little amount you've smoked you should be fine. Just do what you can to slow down your metabolism a couple of days before the test so you don't burn much fat and reintroduce metabolites back into your system. Also..please let people know if you passed or failed. It gets so old to read these posts and never see what happened. Hard to tell what to do when people post their stories and then don't tell us at the end what happened.

I have to pass every month and use the same test. Even has that faint line. I always pass. I think your good.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll let you know the results. I'm feeling good. I actually got it pushed back to 12/15, so 3 weeks since last smoke.

I took a CVS test 2 days ago to compare to the walgreens one posted above. It was a solid negative with first void.

That "AtHome" walgreens test seems to only show a faint line. I've looked all over the web and have yet to see an image on one with a dark negative line.

I'll be happy to post results.

Back
Top Bottom