Need to pass hair follicle & urine test 7 days

AAPlzhelp

Hey all! I am in a sticky situation. A relative of mine pulled some strings unexpectedly for a job for my husband, a dream job that is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make 6x the income he is making now. Catch is, he has to pass a hair follicle test and a urine test in one week. We were informed 3 days ago and he has stopped smoking, but was a daily heavy user prior to that. He is very slim (120 lbs) approx. and African American (which I have read makes it harder for him to pass a Hair follicle test?). We have been doing Macujo method three times a day and tried several detox drinks but none have worked so far. Not sure about the hair follicle as we don't have a test for that. Please if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we were totally unprepared for but because there are relatives involved that don't know we smoke, this could also be catastrophic. Please help!!

I don't know if there's much you can do with a week to go. He's skinny, so that helps, but with a week out it may be tough to pass either...especially hair. You can try mixing Certo (get from grocery store) with a 32 oz gatoraid the night before and again 2 hours before the test followed by a lot of water to beat the pee test. Take a 5 hour energy about an hour before test and quit drinking water so you don't piss clear. If it's clear or barely yellow then the lab will reject as diluted and say diluted pass which may require a retest. For hair...there are some crazy home remedies on the web. I tried one recently (see my post on this site) and will know by Friday if it worked. I quit 46 days before the test, cut my hair to 1/2" and did the cleaning method in my post the night before the test for my dream job. If it fails I'll post it in my thread. All you can do is try...doing nothing a week from using is a sure way to fail. Good luck!

Update: He was able to reschedule the test to this coming monday so he will have been clean 13 days by then and have done macujo 3x a day every day for 13 days straight. He is African American and we hear that it is harder for them to pass a hair test but we shall see. At this point we are screwed if he fails because family is involved and everyone will know. Hoping for the best.

Well...if you read my thread I'd mentioned that I'd paid for my own hair test on Dec 1st to see where I was. I just got a call today for the results of that original test from the lab that said it was possitive for MJ. I took the hair test for my job on Dec 5th (the one that counted) and got the results back on the 8th that it was negative and I'm hired. Over the weekend before taking the test that counted I did the following to my hair:

Washed with vinegar..Soaked it and rubbed it in for 10 min then let sit for 20 min
Added Acne wash with Sylacilic (sp) 2% Acid and let that sit for another 30 min
Added Tide liquid detergeant and rubbed that in real well...then took a cup of Tide power and a little water and made a paste and rubbed that in my hair. Left that in for another 30 min.
Washed my hair out in the shower without using any shampoo.

I did this the Sunday night before the test and again the Monday morning before the test. I thin had my hair dyed by my wife's beautician.

Went in that Monday after lunch and did the hair and urine test....got the results that I passed on that Thursday. Truly amazing that all of this worked. When I got the word on Wednesday that I had to take a hair test I went and got my hair cut to 1/2" and took my own test that i paid for that day which was Dec 1st, but since I just got the results from that original test back today (dec 12th) I had no idea if all of this crazy washing and dying would work. I had quit using daily on Oct 20th, so 46 days later with a hair cut and a crazy wash job I passed. Miracles do happend and apparently this method worked for a 45 year old guy who is 30% BMI and about 40 lbs over weight according the govt. I"m going to cut and past this undy my original thread as well.

Back
Top Bottom