Drug Test - Homework

Pinch

I found this on a site read..

BloodyRedBarron (Author)

Quick Fix 4.0 Passed all tests I did.

Quick Fix 4.0 has a shelf life up to 2 years as long as its stored correctly.Just keep it out of sunlight and or ultra violet light.

I have done 3 tests on the QF 4.0 and passed all 3.

1. was a home test kit (passed)
2. I sent the sample to the test kits lab.(Passed)
3. Took a pre employment SAP 5-50 W/NIT Test. (Passed)

Do not use the squirt cap due to the hisssssing sound when the bottle emptys.Use the regular cap and pour it.

I also saved the empty bottles for Temp.Testing.

Here's what I did and my results.

First I filled the QF bottle with cold tap water then took the heating pad and taped it to the side of the bottle without the temp. strip.

Put it under my nuts and in about 1 hour it was @ 92 degrees.As time went on the heating pad made it warmer till it peaked at 98-100 degrees.

It held this temp for 10 hours.*Note: The heating pads get to peak temp in 2-3 hours.

After that I poured it out and refilled it with cold tap water again.(even tho the pad had stoped heating I left it taped to the bottle)

This time I went out in 30 degree weather and put it on my defroster on my dash of my car with the heat pad down as the heat from the defroster heated the pad and bottle it took 20 mins to reach 95 degrees.

I put it under my nuts again for 30 mins with the heating pad on the side of my whitey tightys.

After I looked it had held a temp. of 94 degrees.

Wal-Mart has heating pads (Hand Warmers) 6 for $2.daddiesboardshop.com/browseproducts/Heatmax-Hot-Hands-Hand-Warmers

In a pinch stall for time get a hot coffee always good for a quick heat.
(for this you may want to put it in a zip lock baggie to save the temp strip.)

I used QuickFix 4.0 on a SAP 5-50 W/NIT test for a pre employment and it passed.

So I must say QF 4.0 works if you hand it to the collector @ 90-100 degrees.

If anyone else tryed Quick Fix and passed or failed let us know.

detoxless.com/pass-a-drug-testfakepeeSAP 5-50 W/NIT

SAP = Substance Abuse Panel
5 = Five types of drugs being tested
50 = 50 ng/ml cutoff limit for THC
W/NIT = with Nitrites check. The labs will be checking for excessive amounts of this component to determine adulteration.

Q: Can they tell if its Synthetic Urine?

Quote: Yes, there is a way to tell if its synthetic but labs are bound down by regulations and protocols which dictate what they can test for and what not. Labs (US) are only allowed to test for drug metabolites and check the Ph, specific gravity, creatnine and excessive nitrites. As long as the batch of QF is fresh and not exposed to direct sunlight, it will pass these integrity checks. If the batch is old or had been exposed to direct sunlight, the components break down, sending up a red flag with the lab tech.

The Quick Fix 4.0 synthetic urine contains all of the constituents being tested in human urine, such as creatinine, ph, and specific gravity. My periodic home tests of the QF (using the Urinecheck 7 adulterant test stick) bears all of this out as proof. These same test sticks. I periodically home test my two batches of QF to ensure that they are ready for the lab nazis. The tests I use are Drug Adulteration test strips (same type used by the lab nazis) that I've ordered on meditests.com-test-kit. Smell in itself is not part of validity check protocols mainly because there are no established standards to go by. Even a lack of odor is present in some human samples too. That nasty nurse is definitely overstepping the call of duty, perhaps trying to be a hero and violating HHS (Health and Human Services) protocols in doing so. A sample collector wouldnt dare sniff every urine sample that comes their way, especially since thats not what theyre getting paid to do something disgusting like that.

You should refuse the supervised collection and threaten legal action right away, due to the nurse did not indicate any wrongdoing via the integrity strip that was placed on the sample. She is supposed to inform you of the integrity strip results right there, before ordering a recollection under supervision.

What is Adulteration?

Adulteration is the tampering of a urine specimen with the intention of altering the test results.The use of adulterants can cause false negative results in drug tests by either interfering with the screening test and or destroying the drug present in the urine.Dilution may also be employed in an attempt to produce false negative drug test results.

One of the best ways to test for adulteration or dilution is to determine certain urinary characteristics such as Creatinine,pH,and Specific Gravity and to detect the presence of glutaraldehyde, nitrite and oxidants/pyridinium chlorochromate (PCC) in urine.

Creatinine is a waste product of creatine; an amino-acid contained in muscle tissue and found in urine.A person may attempt to foil a test by drinking excessive amounts of water or diuretics such as herbal teas to "flush" the system.

Creatinine and specific gravity are two ways to check for dilution and flushing.Which are the most common used in an attempt to circumvent drug testing.Low Creatinine and Specific Gravity may indicate dilute urine.

The Absence of Creatinine (<5mg/dl) is indicayive of a specimen not consistent with human urine.Normal creatinine levels are between 20 and 350 mg/dL.Under rare conditions,certain kidney diseases may show dilute urine.

>Specific Gravity tests for sample dilution.The normal range is from 1.003-1.030.
Values outside this range may be the result of dilution or Adulteration.Elevated levels of protein in urine may cause abnormally high specific gravity values.

>Nitrite test for commonly used commercial adulterants such as Klear or Whizzies.They work by oxidizing the major cannabinoid metabolite THC-COON.Positive results generally indicate the presence of an adulterant.Nitrite is not a normal component of human urine.However,nitrite found in urine may indicate urinary track infection or bacterial infections.Nitrite levels of >20 mg/dL may produce false positive glutaraldehyde results.

>Glutaraldehyde test for the presence of an aldehyde.Adulterants such as UrinAid and Clear Choice cotaines glutaraldehyde which may cause false negative screening results by disturbing the enzyme used in some immunoassay tests.

Glutaraldehyde is not normally found in urine therefore,detection of Glutaraldehyde in a urine specimen is generally an indcator of adulteration.Glutaraldehyde is not normally found in urine However certain metabolic abnormalities such as ketoacidosis (Fasting,uncontrolled diabetes or protein diets) may interfere with the test results

>pH test for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterants in urine.Normal pH levels should be in the range of 4.0-9.0 Values outside of this range may indicate the sample has been altered.

>Oxidants/PCC (Pyridinium Chlorochromate) Test for the presence of oxidizing agents such as bleach and hydrogen peroxide.Pyridinium Chlorochromate (sold under the brand name UrineLuck) is a commonly used adulterant.Normal human urine should not contain oxidants or PCC.The presence of high levels antioxidants in false negative results for the oxidants/PCC

What's the difference between a drug screen and a drug test?

Both sound similar, but the difference between a drug screen and drug test is huge. Do you remember the difference between water-resistant and waterproof? It is also huge. Figuring them out is not common sense. Water-proof means a watch can be submerged in water, and water-resistant means it can be "splashed". Get them confused and the consequence can be costly. Get the difference between drug screen and drug test confused, and the consequence can be devastating.

A good way to differentiate between the two is; speedy screen and testing takes time; a screen is cheap and fast (speedy screen), a test is slow and expensive (testing takes time). A drug screen is just that a "Screen". Drug screening is a cost-effective method to quickly review all samples. Spectrum Labs actually sells drug screens with our one and five panel home test kits. Believe it or not those are drug screens. Drug screens are highly reactive, but not highly selective. This can result in false positives for substances like ibuprofen, poppy seeds, and over the counter sinus medications. The screen cannot tell the difference between ibuprofen and the drug metabolite. For example, over 60% of screens that test positive for amphetamines later prove to be negative on a drug test. This means 6 out of 10 people screening positive for amphetamines are truly negative.

With statistics this bad, why do labs even use drug screens?

The answer is simple: Money! It would be way too expensive for labs to run a drug test on each sample. This cost would then be passed onto the customer who would then decide drug testing is too expensive and drop the program.

To further complicate things there are several types of screens. The first is the on-site screen, which is manually performed. These are popular with parole departments and pre-employment situations for lower paying hourly jobs. This occurs because the company or agency simply wants to save time and money and does not really care about results. The screen is given and if the person passes every thing is okay. If the person fails, it is no job, fired, or back to jail. Not a very fair system considering if they tested positive for amphetamines, there is a 60% chance the sample would test negative on a drug test.

The second type of screen is used in conjunction with a drug test. This is the method used by most major corporations and the Department of Transportation (also known as D.O.T.). For this, all samples are run on an automated screen. If the sample passes the screen, the testing process is done and the individual is given a passing status. If the sample fails the screen, it moves on to the drug test or confirmation test. For a test to be labeled "Drug Test" a gas chromatography/mass spectroscopy (GC/MS) has to be performed on all positive screens. GC/MS is an extremely precise piece of equipment, which measures the molecular size, charge, and weight of the atoms in the drug metabolites. Due to the precision of the machine it can tell the difference between poppy seeds and opiates, ibuprofen and THC metabolites, nasal sprays and amphetamines.

Here's a site to buy cheap and reliable THC testing strips. www.meditests.drugtesmarth . So far, everything is still good to go.UnQuote: Thank You. BurntToast for the Quote.

P.S.: Prescription drug side effects kill 100,000–300,000 Americans every year. Many hundreds die from nonsuicidal use of aspirin. Cannabis directly kills none.

I don't do drugs I smoke weed.

A person should be juged on their job perfomance not the quility of their piss.

Back
Top Bottom