Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: How can i get thc out my system fast?

Re: How can i get thc out my system fast?

Ok, the best way to pass a drug test ( I have done it numerous times and I am sure it works) take a visine bottle (I always carry one around with me for school random drug tests it's gay I know but my shcool is lame. You can piss in the cup and then drop maybe about 10-15 drops in just to be safe or more if you smoked the day before or the day of. If this doesn't work then well I'm sorry but it has always worked for me. For hair testing there is always detox which is what I'm about to get from my sis. And if thier desperate cops or whoever they will take any pubic hair (beard, dick/vagina, armpits etc) . But they NEED 1/2 an inch or more to even have the drug test so that would take a lot of nose hairs and I don't even know if those are good enough. They won't shave your eyebrows though cause that can be considered abuse for making them look stupid. I don't know, don't ask me. anways, there you go. All I know about drug tests cause it's happened to me a lot. visine, 10-15 drops usually and for hair just shampoo or shave everything but that is suspicious and they will just postpone the date of drug testing.

Thumbs up Re: How can i get thc out my system fast?

my guide to passing a UA in a week and a half:
    the first step is obviously to quit getting blazed.
    on day one of not smoking you want to get about 5-6 jugs of pure cranberry juice and a bottle of 500 mg niacin. take 1000 mg of niacin every day until about 3 days before your ua so it doesnt show up as too much niacin in your system. for the first 5-6 days drink one jug of cranberry juice every day. when you run out of cranberry juice start drinking water ONLY. also for the first week work out excessively and completely stop after that so you dont flush thc out of your fat into your piss before your test. on about day 5 you need to go to your local store and get a bottle of sonne's #7 (about $22 it is a natural detoxificant made of water and volcanic clay) drink 1/4 of the bottle every day for 4 days you need lots of water with this to flush out extra toxins by the time your sonne's #7 is gone you should be a couple of days away from your test, in those days drink lots of water and eat foods with high amounts of fat in them so any excess thc will stay trapped in your fat and not flush out before your test. last but not least do NOT fill up your test cup with the first part or last part of your urine stream those have the most toxins in them mid-stream is the cleanest.
    i hope i helped someone somewhere with my strategy i use to getting clean.
    S.W.A.D.

Quote Originally Posted by t0k3r420 View Post
    well its contreversial to everyone how to pass a dam ua, heres some things i heard:

1. Drink vinegar (couple shots every day) gross as fuak but if thats what it takes, thats what it takes.

2. Wizinator!! Helped 3 of ma homies, u can buy them at certain head shops. (they look like dicks but inside it has nutrients that relates to urine, basically fake dick with fake piss inside it) i've got a funny story about it though, one of my friends ordered one but recieved a black penis, he was fuaked, it came up hot but his po laughed and let off a warning.

3. Work out as much as u can

4. Drink a ton of water, and thus piss ur brains out

hope this helps

I smoke twice a day everyday for the past 6 months.

I found out I had to be drug tested for a job with only 21 days notice. I was really scared, but I passed!

Heres what I did:
    I STOPPED SMOKING!!! (most important)
    I took 1000 mg of niacin (the kind that gives you a flush) everyday
    I went on 30-45 minute long runs as much as I could (about 5 times a week)
    I drank about 1 - 2 gallons of water everyday

Also, I bought these cheap THC test strips on amazon. It was like 10 dollars for 10 test strips. I tested myself twice a week and was clean by day 15.

These test strips test up to 50 ng/ml of THC which is what most UA tests test for. They may seem cheap but they work. The day before my test I also went to CVS and bought one of the 25 dollar home test and came up clean.

Anyway. It can be done in less than three weeks. Niacin was key!

Arrow Re: How can i get thc out my system fast?

The best way to clean your system out is to stop.

Now with that said I know it sucks to quit (especially when your not actually causing anyone harm and there is no reason other than the one your cleaning for )

I live in a state where Marijuana is highly illegal and frowned on heavily. I have been about a 2 gram a night smoker for about 20 years now sometimes more sometimes less, hell sometimes I will smoke a whole 8th depends on how many friends I have over. I was recently laid off on my job and found my self on the market for a new one. Now don’t get me wrong I could easily go work at burger king and never have to take a drug test but I am an engineer and I will most likely have to take one at the point of interview.

What I did to make sure my system is cleaned out without all the crazy ass gimmicks is this:

1) I stopped smoking of course. Then I started drinking a lot of water, not an abnormal amount just a little over the normal recommended daily amount.

2) If you can handle Red bull at least 1 8oz can a day from the time you stopped you should do that as well because the marijuana (THC) stays in the fatty cells of your liver, which could stay in your system for a while and the tuarine in the red bull is just enough to help metabolize that at a slow rate out of the fat cells from said liver. (it has to be red bull and not monster or rockstar or some off brand. Look at the ingredients if it has anything other than vitamin b12, caffeine, sugar, Tuarine, Niacin don’t use it. Gurana and ginseng don’t help and will only make you feel like shit all day so just stick to the 1 8oz red bull a day plus the water).

3) eat like normal.

4) now for the hard part. exercise!!! I am not saying go get fit for gods sake just instead of the car trip to the store to get munchies, walk. If the store is too far, just a walk around the block a day will help. I live in a really safe town so my fat ass does this walk late at night

5) the expensive part. This is optional but the safe way to pull this all together and make sure you will in fact pass (or me in that case ) Go to your local drug store Like a Walgreens, Rite Aid or even most Wal-Mart’s have a drug store in them. Grab a drug test and buy it (yes I know they are expensive). When the two weeks of the above have been done test your self. You should show up clean but if not then you know to go another week or two, then test again.

So it took me two full weeks of these above steps and I was showing on my drug test like I have been on the straight and narrow. I was in fact able to get another 150 thousand a year job and can now smoke again but I was browsing this site and found this post. I thought id give my story in hopes it helps anyone else like me who had this issue

Detoxquickfix has 5 hour detox drinks.
    Last edited by Be Irie; 07-10-2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: guidelines

hair tests-done and passed by lice treatment n hair dye-follow instructions on boxes ull pass guarantee

Thumbs up Thank You llvllarijuana!!

My fiance just failed a drug test for a very good job that he has been wanting. I know I know, why didn't he clean out before going? We were told no drug testing at this company. We are going to take your advice and try the red bull water and exercise. He has only been smoking (my fault lol) for a little over a year almost everyday. Thanks for posting your experience =) I will definitely post his results (=

Somebody help please!!!!!!!

I am taking classes to become a nurse,,, something that I have been wanting to do since I was a little girl. Today was my first day of class and they gave us a drug test which I flunked. I stopped smoking earlier this month on OCT 4 once I found out I was excepted into the classes. I had also been takin them bitch ass Niacin pills once a day (that didnt work). The lead nurse of the class told me I could come back tomorrow and take it again but I better be clean. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! I dont know what to do, I was never a heavy smoker so I dont understand why I flunked. I had also drank alot of green tea and cranberry juice prior to the test. I really want to take these classes. If I pass the test tomorrow I will never smoke again!! i just need a quick safe way to get clean.

Ok I'm a dumbass, also wrong message.
    Last edited by babalao15; 10-21-2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: wrong message
    " Let them all pass their dirty remarks
    There is one question I'd really love to ask
    Is there a place for hopeless sinner
    who has, hurt all mankind just to save his own
    believing"
    Mr Bob Marley

Sorry, wrong message...
    " Let them all pass their dirty remarks
    There is one question I'd really love to ask
    Is there a place for hopeless sinner
    who has, hurt all mankind just to save his own
    believing"
    Mr Bob Marley

When I had to take a test after getting caught I just drank nothing but water for a day or two and ate as little as possible, making sure what I did eat had no fat in it. Make sure you pee multiple times in the morning that day before your test and drink water until all you are peeing is water. This worked for me two days after I had last smoked and I had smoked every day for almost two weeks prior to that.

Just always play it safe and buy a detox! they are all around $25 and you can keep getting baked until the day before your test!
    Cannasseur Gardens
    OMMP Patient
    Portland OR.

My grow videos... YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CannasseurGardens/videos

NOT my first grow.
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...y-hd-pics.html

Be humble.

There are many methods, but this one is proven, because it has worked for me every single time (piss test only):
    Either your drug test is tomorrow, or your screened randomely, here's what you do.
    -Packet of CERTO
    -Gatorade
    -B12 Vitamins
    -A sh*t load of water.
    -Avoid fatty or greasy foods
    -Daily multivitamin and fresh vegetables.
    First off, drink often and as much as you can. Make sure that your urinating as you drink, you don't want to stock up urine in your blater.
    Take the CERTO and mix it with your gatorade. Drink it all at once. It does not taste good, but it works. It basicly masks the thc and cannibanoids somehow, research it if you want. B12 Vitamins as instructed on the label. It keeps your piss yellow, otherwise the testers will know what's up and keep on testing you till' you fail. Other than that, try eating healthy foods, mainly vegetables. Nothing fatty or greasy (THC mixes with your fat).

This worked for me, and i'm sure it will with you. Jah speed bro!

I just smoked for a week straight I ran out sunday. I
    need a job. I just got certified as a cna and looking for job but i know ill fail a piss test how can i get my system cleaned out fast..?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast