How do you pass an oral swab test?

xDarkLightx

I've went through quite a few pages of threads so far and haven't found an answer to this yet.

I'm planning on getting a job soon, but am worried about the oral swab test. I haven't smoked in 2 or 3 weeks but am about to give in and smoke. I heard brushing your teeth and using lots of mouth wash works well? Any suggestions?

I've heard those a re extremely easy to pass. don't smoke the day of test..brush teeth and use mouthwash with alcohol and maybe some baking soda.

Well, just like I said it's going on almost 2 and a half weeks since I last smoked, but before that I smoked at least 3 to 4 fairly fat blunts a day.

not to sure about the oral swab test:hmmmm: how accurate could that be unless you JUST did something? not to accurate IMO because the thc doesn't stay in your mouth. good luck

i know a person whom stopped smoking atleast 3days b4 the test and rinsed there moth with peroxide and mouthwash every hour for 2days and passed the test. it helps to rinse 20mins b4 you go to take it too.

Sure they are looking for marijuana in your system even with the swab test.

We have the drug screening done before you're hired at my work...When I got hired it was just a piss test and I stopped from ED use about 2 weeks out and just a ton of water and passed...

Now, they use the swab method and I know people that have smoked that day prior to the test and passed...All they said they did was use hydrogen peroxide and/or rubbing alcohol as a mouth wash a few times before the test.

For me ive had to do two saliva tests over the last two years. I smoke almost everyday. I was kind of uncertain about all the home remedies you read about on the web. So for me I went to a web site called Welcome to I PASSED MY DRUG TEST .COM. Pass any drug test!! and got there mouth rinse. There one of the sponcers on this site. Its worked twice for me. They say its for random testing but I guess you could use it for any type of swab test?

For me ive had to do two saliva tests over the last two years. I smoke almost everyday. I was kind of uncertain about all the home remedies you read about on the web. So for me I went to a web site called Welcome to I PASSED MY DRUG TEST .COM. Pass any drug test!! and got there mouth rinse. There one of the sponcers on this site. Its worked twice for me. They say its for random testing but I guess you could use it for any type of swab test?

you people need to learn how to spell. where did y'all go to school?

Back
Top Bottom