Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Certo to help pass test?

Re: Certo to help pass test?

I've passed 2 drug tests with certo and both wer lab-tested. What I did was - I took 3-4 water pills in the morning and peed about 10 times. Then drank the certo mixed in a glass of water (tastes terrible so be prepared) then immediately drank another full glass of water. DONT PEE AFTER YOU TAKE IT UNTIL ITS TEST TIME. Also, if you take vitamin B12 it'll turn your pee yellow.
    I've heard that certo coats your stomach and doesn't allow any of the THC to be released into your urine. It makes sense to me, and it works for me. Smoke up!

I don't know if this will work but i chacha'ed "what is the best way to mask a drug test except not smoking and using detox?" and it said that you mix a packet of Certo with a 32 ounce gaterade drink it pee once then you will be clean for 3 hours. chacha is a thing that you text and it will give you answers for any question (242242). But since i don't know if that will work i suggest using a detox drink that can be found in rite aid or niacin. But the most reliable way to get the thc out of your system completely is to drink a lot of water in 24 hours so you piss it all out. Also vinegar doesn't mask it completely but it will acidify your urine so the ph levels go down. That means it will take longer for the drug test to detect any thc. Another good way to get rid of it is star-caps thats what people use to mask steroids. It makes you pee a lot so you can get rid of the thc. The best way to get rid of it would be a marijuana detox kits those will get rid of it in like 3 hours.

I was on federal paper having to use a color code system.I had to call a number at a certain time every day.If my color was called I had a time limit to get downtown to pee.It works if you do it right.One package of certa which is whats in jello 32 ounces of hot water drink it all down "it taste like shit" followed by another 32 ounces of warm water .Now,,you have to coat your stomache with something a little greasy.The article I read suggested a sausage biscuit from Mc Donalds or B.K. You are gonna feel like you gotta shit and you do but dont.You have to empty your bladder completly.Drink one more glass of water=32 oz. When your taking your test,,you only want midstream piss in other words piss a little in the toilet then piss in the cup then before you finish piss the last part in the toilet.ONLY THE MIDSTREAM.I have passed everytime .This only works with the strips if they send it to a lab, your fucked!Good luck.

i smoked a nice blunt today an i got a call for a job an i have to take a drug test in 7 days if i use certo will i be ok?

Talking Re: Certo to help pass test?

Interesting how this has been around like forever and so many ppl attempt to debunk it stating there is no proof that it works based on physiological reasoning, yet on the same note there isn't anything stating that it doesn't work. Here is what i am doing tomorrow since i am dirty for 2 substances thc n tweek.

(Step 1)Take 4 Aspirin 1 to 3 hours before you have to piss, take real aspirin not Tylenol or Alieve. You must take real 100% Aspirin

(Step 2)Take either Vitamin B-2 or B-12 to Color your urine. Take 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B, 1 hour before you Piss.

(Step 3)Take a 32oz Bottle of Gator Ade and Pour 1 pouch of the Certo into the GatorAde and shake until its mixed well and Drink in 15 minutes. You start this step 1 1/2 hours before you take the piss test. after 45 minutes repeat this step again

(Step 4)Drink at least 4 (16 oz) hefty glasses of fluid (preferably water) after drinking the First Gatorade and CERTO cocktail. Then repeat this again after you Drink the Second Gatorade and CERTO cocktail.

the advil does something to the EMIT which is ur basic strip tst but as stated before u run the risk of being "fucked" if it goes to the lab which usually if the EMIT is thrown off then it shouldn't be a problem the labs usually run what called a gc/ms which can be rather expensive unless run with a batch so as long as u are able to get a negative on the screening test you should be fine as the later is only used by most labs for confirmation most employers don't use it at all because of the cost. Your P.O. will though because along with it comes a large stack of paper work used for your revocation. None the less all this is used together they complement one another in some form or fashion never really understood how the certo works but i jus know for some reason it does. Anyway wish me luck as I'm facing 20 on an aggrivated felony if i don't pass this shit lol

I forgot about this post of mine. something I have notice is most business are switching to hair testing out here. But I don't need to worry about being tested anymore.

Ok, Certo.. also known as fruit pectin is used to make jelly/jam's , this is my method never had it fail.
    get any type/brand of jello make it as directed add about half a pack of fruit pectin. drink it the night before your test, drink some water or Gatorade , piss a few times, wake up piss again, you dont have to but i do this as well. take 250mg niacin, with 500mg golden seal root. DONT take anything over 500mg of niacin,, it can cause you to have cardiac arrest!!
    I have used this method for many years thru probation, and jobs.

I used to smoke pot all the time along with taking opiates and benzos that I was prescribed. I smoked for 7 days straight, all day long, with taking the pills all day long. I I last smoked on a Sunday around noon. I had a drug test on Tuesday morning. On Sunday night I drank one pack of Certo with a half a glass of orange juice to make it taste better and drank about 24 - 32 ounces of water. This made me piss a few times. The fourth time I pissed on Monday morning, it was clear. I went to a lab by my place and paid $20 for a five panel drug screen. I got the results back that afternoon and I was negative for pot, opiates, and benzodiazepines (all were in my system the day before in high levels). I went on Tuesday to take my drug test for probation and still showed negative for everything. I don't personally believe I diluted may sample. Especially when it was Sunday night and Monday that I drank some water and Certo then passed on Tuesday. Someone had a really good post on how it works in your body in terms of physiology. It doesn't mask the drugs I don't believe. My opinion, from trying to think about how it could work, is that Certo attaches itself to your cells in your body, including the ones that are holding the bad toxins or antigens like THC and other drugs. Then when you drink water and piss you are, simply put, pulling the the toxins out of your body through your urine. Its almost like you are completely dehydrating your body but in the meantime also pissing out the left over drugs. That is very simply stated and just a theory. I do know that when I used to get high all the time years ago, this worked for me on numerous occasions. It was actually the only thing that worked. Everything else showed up on my tests as diluted or tampered with or just plain positive. Maybe it is just the use of water during one day of not using but I don't think so. My levels on three different drugs, especially THC, were way too high to piss them out with just water in one day. The best way thought to pass a test for sure though is to not get high. Then you don't have to worry about it at all.

Thumbs up Re: Certo to help pass test?

I am a regular smoker on probation, have used Certo several times, worked every time except one, and I think it was because I used cran juice instead of Gatorade. When taken with Gatorade, it has worked everytime Good luck! Be sure to drink 2 packets (seperately and each mixed with Gatorade) the day of test, no more than a couple hours ahead of time, drink plenty of water or juice in between packets, and pee at least 3 times before offering the sample, and be sure to use midstream urine!

yea i have passed with this to. but i also use azo standerd to keep my pee yellow. its real simple stop smoking 48 to 72 hours. x drink both packets of certo i two 32 ounce powerade or gator rade. It helps with the taste too.

Drink the first gatorade 3 hours before you go.
    then start on the fluids immediatly. drink about a gallon of water or better gatorade in 2 hours. the drink the last certo pack hour before you go. pee several times. its ok too pee you have plenty of fluid for hours. take 2 azo standard before you start this process. follow these directions and you will be fine. remeber stop smoking for at least a few days or your pushing your luck.

I've got to test every month. I usually smoke for the first week and then clean for the next three. Sometimes though I only get a 2-3 day lead. I use Certo and aspirin...and lots of water. So far I've passed when I've done that. So far. I usually drink lots of water or tea the night before. Coffee in the morning because it's a mild diuretic. I take two to four aspirin and sometimes drink Vitaminwater because of the different B- vitamins. I take the first pack two hours before the test and the last an and the second right before I leave for the test. So far I've passed.

hey ally when you stop smoking for like 3 weeks like you said. You dont have to worry about passing. you prpbably dont even need certo when you stop for over 20 days, because your levels are way lower. But its better to be safe than sorry.

but certo is really for chronic smokers who dont have a lot of time before the test. You need at leaset 3 to 4 days for certo to work the right way.

Anybody who smokes up to the day of the test is just fliping a coin. You have to give your body a little time to rid of some toxins. or certo wont help you much.

420 Sponsor

Why risk your health or even death with certo, niacin, too much water? Best way to beat a urine drug test is to use real human urine. Lots of labs are starting to test gender so unisex synthetic urine like Quick fix is starting to fail too. I decided to not risk my kidneys and even death and bought the Pass Kit from Everythingurine, Everythingurine because it works. You wont die or have to be unsure if it will work because no one fails with the Pass Kit. When you order don't forget to tell them male or female urine but if you do like I did. Just call their customer service and they'll fix it for ya. Best kept secret ever!

Yo guys I did y'all a favor .. I bought two drug test from Walmart and I pissed in the first one and failed .. I smoked 2 bowls and before I pissed in the second one I mixed 1 packet of certo with Gatorade with b12 vitamins and then drank 64 ounces of water .. Pissed 3 times then took the test and passed ... This shit works .. It's not the dilution cuz I had plenty of water throuout the week before the first test !! Please don't misinform niggaz about how this shit is a myth !! There's nothing wrong with smoking weed and I don't feel its right for people to lose there jobs over it so I hooked y'all up!! Take this method 2 hours before test and come back with a smile .. Don't use detox drinks !! You will shit yo mufuckin pants and it doesn't work like certo .. And the certo only hides the thc for 4 hours . It's worked for me 10 times.. I work at a factory and get tested ever 3 months .. I have 3 kids and a loving wife !! I can't afford to lose my job and beat her can you !! Fuck quitting toke that shit till the day of!!!! Good luck friends don't let people tell you this is false ..

Exclamation Re: Certo to help pass test?

I stopped smoking on 3/13 and I need to take a test on 4/9. I only smoked for a couple weeks every other day. will certo work or should I already be clean

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-11-2011, 01:07 PM