Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Certo to help pass test?

Question Certo to help pass test?

Hello everyone

A good friend of mind told me that he has been using "Certo" to pass his random
    drug test. I was wanting to know if anybody has tried this stuff. And if it does work or not.

Re: Certo to help pass test?

are you talking about certo's or w/e

you can get them from like davids and other local grocerie stores and stuff
    LOVE WEED WITH A PASSION..GREEN IS THE NEW GOLD

It definately works IF you follow directions. I have passed 3 tests thanks to Certo. The night before the test down 1 packet Certo and drink nothing or eat nothing. In the morning down another packet. Then drink from 1/2 -1 gallon of water. Pee a couple of times until clear, then try to hold it until the test. I am assuming the pee test is in the morning as most are. If not adjust accordingly. DO NOT eat until after the test. Follow these directions and you should be good.

P.S. Don't try to eat another packet or drink more water to be on the safe side-it doesn't help and will only cause you more discomfort, yeah, it can be uncomfortable. Good Luck.

I was told the same thing that it can be uncomfortable at times.
    Thanks for the feedback. I will have to give it a try.

420 Member

certo if thats the stuff that they use to seal jars........I think thats what your talking about if it is I wouldnt use it heard it can be hard on the kidneys

drinking a lot of anything to dilute the amount of THC in the urine will work.

whether or not certo has any advantage over your average bottle of the creatine vitamin is to be proven, but i seriously doubt it.

the key is to stretch out or dilute the THC cells in the urine. nothing can mask or "hide" them from a lab test. only after decreasing THC cells by dilution do you worry about getting your creatine (a normal body vitamin detected in the urine) levels back to normal. the more creatinine in the body, the yellower the color of the sample, also.
    Kids in the backseat can cause accidents.
    Accidents in the backseat can cause kids.

ALRIGHT HERE IT GOES..
    IM A MEANO POTHEAD, I SMOKE ABOUT 5 BLUNTS A DAY WITH MY BROTHERS. I HAVE A DRUG TEST IN LIKE A HOUR OR 2, I DOWNED 2 PACKETS OF CERTO, HEARD IT WORKS SO IM GIVING IT A TRY...HOPFULLY IT WORKS.

Blog Entries

Good Luck...Working is over rated..
    First Grow In N.C.

If you want the sweetest fruit... sometimes you have to go out on a limb.

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month Winner Spike69's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If a person has 15 hits of real good pot in 5 days(3 a night)and then obstains

the rest of the month-say 25 days and drinks alot of water would they pass

a urine test or blood test after the 25 days.IM not a big smoker but do have

to worry about a test every month because im on strong opiates for pain

and sometimes they test you,though its been over 2 1/2 years since they

did test me.

420 Member

Certo isn't going to work. Its the massive amounts of water dilluting the urine that does the job but then if they test for creatine and ph levels you're going to fail. Depending on who's testing they may not check for the levels.
    Your best bet if you're a heavy smoker is to usually sub with synthetic urine or someones clean urine. If you're a medium or light smoker dillution can work if done correctly.

Santa Ana - City Of GunSmoke - Orange County CA

but to much water is bad for you..just don't do the drug test...or pee by pinching an half water & you could try next time...when that time come's again then your ready...

420 Member

Don't drink more than 48 ounces in a 3 hour period. Gatorade or a power drink works better than water. And when taking the UA pee 3 or 4 times before it, then use your midstream urine for the UA.

yall check this out...im a real 100% 420 smoker 4/life everyday allday....i did five years felony probation pissed every month clean using certo...trust me mix one pack certo to one gallon cranberry juice... drink whole thing.. piss twice.. then go take your piss test and smile when you turn it in...420tx

Hello everyone

sorry for the long time no hear from. Just to let everyone know I did try this on two test. On my first test the sample was sent to a lab, and I got called back to re take the test. I used synthetic urine for the retake.
    The 2nd. time I used it I Passed so after reading all the responces I 'm concluding that Yes it does work. If the sample is not sent to a lab of some sort. Then again we really don't know 100%. Could have been all the tea I drank also.

420 Member

Thats why its usually better to go the synthetic route. If you're on probation the best way is just to stop till probation is over. Depending on the probation, smoking just isn't worth the risks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-11-2011, 01:07 PM