Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

420 Member

Re: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

great freakin thread...

Smoking Your Brains Out Before You Go In I actually had one person tell me that tests have a upper cutoff point, and that if you smoked a ton the night before and morning of your test, you would actually test off the chart and return a negative result. I strongly discourage anyone from attempting this method.
    The upper cut-out point is 50,000 nano-grams...i smoke an ounce and tested positive with 945 nanograms. So you would have to smoke close to 3 pounds in order to pass the upper cut-off point.

Quote Originally Posted by stonergrower4 View Post
    The upper cut-out point is 50,000 nano-grams...i smoke an ounce and tested positive with 945 nanograms. So you would have to smoke close to 3 pounds in order to pass the upper cut-off point.
    Thanks for the info, bro. Good shit.

I have good news Dunlap!!! Well after experimenting and what not i have come up with instructions on how to make dhydrated urine. You will have to be clean before making it in order for it to work.

Thus goes as follows.

Take a piss in a cup.
    Put it in the shade and let it dehydrate.
    When all the liquid evaporates there will be a residue like substance left.
    scrape it out the cup and add water at time of test. DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 60 (some kind of measurement name that im too sober to remember right now.) of water.

This is a proven method i have been tinkering around with for awhile...just not has it been put into use when my fellow marijuana user and associate got injured on the job and had to take a drug test.

That is very cool. Do you start with 60mL initially? 'cause if you started with more than 60, wouldn't it end up way over concentrated? Also what's the residue like? Like a powder, or more of a paste? Great info though, I love experiments like this

^ i start with exactly 60ml...which 50 is the minimal sample you have to provide..The finale pruduct starts out with a paste like consistancy then dries up into a powder when done properly.

ive heard that there is some type of cooking stuff called certo that cleans out yer hole system all you have to do is mix it with a (for some reason) red gatorade and drink the hole thing. has anyone else heard of this??

When I google Certo I get results about Sure Jell, the stuff you make Jelly with. I seem to remember hearing something similar from 1 random dude somewhere, so I doubt it has much credibility to it. I would be pretty weary of putting a whole box of "gelling agent", as it's called, into my body.

Dunlap the myth behind this gelatine eating crap is that when you eat the pack full of jello (this is what most people do since the active "gellin" ingrediant is hard to find seperately) it coats your stomach. Meaning when you drink water before your test it will not be able to go through your system and pick up the THC metabolites that are stored there. Frankly, this is only a myth it does not work at all. Ive heard stories of people passing using this method but the logic behind it is none. I dont reccomend anyone doing this for you dont know what eating a whole pack of jello will do to you......any volunteers

420 Member

wooooo hooooooo I found a site that has step by step directions for using Potable Aqua. I've thought about using it but honestly I've bought this QCARBO Plus and quite a few people I've talked to have told me since I'm a younger slender girl with pretty good health that not smoking for three days and using the cover would be fine.

Anyway...They charge money for these directions...funny thing is...if you HIGHLIGHT the entire page (just do CTRL + A)...you can see all of the document text.

Untitled Document

Crazy, huh? There must be some dumbasses out there because the first thing I did when I came to the blacked out sentences is highlight them. I thought they did it to stop people from picking it up on searches right away, I had no idea they were attempting to charge, lol.

420 Member

Oh and I'd like to add that overall saliva and blood tests will not detect THC near as long as the piss test does. I've heard that saliva tests are a joke - they will not detect THC usage past 1-2 days, which means if you smoke on Monday, in theory you could go in for the saliva test on Thursday and pass with flying colors. And not have to drink water until you want to puke the way you do with piss tests. Of course, I have absolutely no first hand experience with this, just what I've read on fairly reliable sites, including a scientific study on saliva testing.

You guys helped Me.. Help a friend in need of advise. Thanks!

Exclamation Re: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

Substitution is the Only 100% Guaranteed method.:smokin3: I tried the delution method and I had to take a test again because the results came back "un-testable".

The Urinator has worked for me 100% of the time for me. I've been using my wife's piss (she's a non-smoker) and it even keeps it at body temp. and its resuable too!

Kinda pricey but well worth the investment.

Here's the link. the urinator

I ahve been on Parole and fear everytime I go to my P.O because I dont have the willpower it takes to go completely clean but I did have the money to buy & Test nearly every product on the market.The easy most effective way: Buy a synthetic urine product I use Quick fix www.youreinluck.com The hard way basically all you have to do is stop smoking weed at least 48 hours before the test, get yourself some creatin serum that absorbs quicker than the pill form. you really dont need the creatine but better safe than sorry. Start drinking a 16oz glass of water every 1/2 hour for a least three hours before the test and once your pissing clear your good to go, you might want to also take a B-vitamin to color you urine yellow. you will piss clean for about 3 hours.

I am considering using the Quick Fix but I have no idea the conditions of the test and if anyone will be watching which makes me a little nervous. I am 6'2 205lbs and exercise 4-5 days a week. I typically smoke a quarter per week or less since I came off a break from smoking in mid-August. When I initially searched on the net I found everything from people saying 25 to 44 days for it to clear your system. In addition I already take creatine daily, do you think a week without smoking would be pretty safe for me especially if I drank extra water on the day before? Thanks

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-14-2013, 04:49 AM