Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

Blog Entries

Re: FAQ: How to Pass a Drug Test

I'd be very very surprised if you didn't pass.

Drink ample water anyway and don't exercise for the last few ways before the test.

Make sure the sample isn't the first release from overnight, or if it is, make sure the first parts of the stream isn't what hits the cup.

Good luck and let us know how you did

Thanks and I will!!!

Don't diet! Eating a diet in fats and gaining weight will help reduce the tendency for THC to be excreted in the urine. If you smoke a lot, consider shaving your body of all hair to remove the traces on THC that can be found there.

Good Luck
    DOC NOX
    Legal Pot is a medical miracle
    DOC NOX

Hey everyone I'm 5'8 165lbs., and pretty in shape. I have a drug test on 2/7/11 And I smoked a bowl and blunt with my girl on the 11th and 12th. I do not plan on smoking anymore. What are the chances that I'll pass the drug test?

420 Member
    Hello, I have a UA, well, day after tomorrow. I am quite skinny, 6 feet tall and around 147. Last time I smoked was this past weekend, the weekend before that was the penultimate time. I plan on starting to drink a gallon throughout the day of my UA, and have already started taking "B-50 complex" which has got a bunch of Riboflavin and some B-Vitamins in it. I have also gone to the steam room a few times here and there, but tomorrow 32 hours before my UA will be the last time I go. In all honesty, would you guys say I have pretty good chances of passing? And would you recommend I do anything else to increase my chances? Thanks in advance

just drink a bunch of mountain dew, works like the dickens!!

eat a very high fat diet,

thc is stored in fat
    DOC NOX

wow that was some interesting stuff yall but i have had problems even passing my drug test and there just like walmart brand drug test. ill sit and just completely fill my body to the top with water and when i go to piss it still tells me that i am positive...do you think this might have something to do with my metabolic rate or what?

Unfortunately, THC takes a long time to leave the body. If you are a heavy toker, it may take up to six weeks. Since THC is fat soluble not water soluble, there is not much scientfic evidence to support flushing your body with water.

;-)
    DOC NOX

I understand that but I'm not a heavy toker, 6 foot 145 lol it shouldn't take to long haha.
    TOLD EM SINCE MY EARLY TEENS ALL I SEEN'S THE COLOR GREEN!

Blog Entries

Consider the how the liver evolved through natural selection.

Nature needed a way to get the toxins out of the living body otherwise harm would befall the animal.

If you think about it, Cannabis is non-toxic, and not damaging to the body (I'm not talking about the smoking aspect here, just the effect of the active Cannabinoids).

Why would the liver function have evolved to do this in a hurry - there's no harm so what does it matter.

With alcohol and other poisons the body get's right on the case and cleans out the system in hours (I'm speaking about hard drugs and why most are completely gone in 2-3 days).

I found really good online store with detox products: detox products

Clinically, I have read no papers that suggest there is any way except time to lower your THC level. That is so ironic since of all the possible drugs that you could take, the most minor one lasts the longest.... ironic creator I guess.
    DOC NOX

Quote Originally Posted by letstoke420 View Post
    ive heard that there is some type of cooking stuff called certo that cleans out yer hole system all you have to do is mix it with a (for some reason) red gatorade and drink the hole thing. has anyone else heard of this??
    Yes, I know many friends that have used this method. The way they do it is:
    -Eat 1 packet of Certo (you can mix it with whatever drink you want, a lot of people like to mix it with gatorade. I wouldn't recommend soda, when I tried mixing it with soda, it made me throw up all the Certo)
    -Then drink two bottles of water. (It is easier to drink room temperature water)
    -You should also take some kind of B vitamin and some Advil to help put color in your urine.
    -After this, pee once before you take your UA, then the next time you pee, your urine won't have any traces of THC in it.

Since Certo is used to make jelly and jam, when you ingest it, it coats the inside of your stomach for a few hours and makes the THC stick to your stomach lining which prevents it from passing through your urinary track.

Hope this info helps!

I'm just a random person doing as much research as possible, but i have a question for you guys if that's OK... I smoke like five to seven bowls a day and I'm 100 LBS even, about 5'4'' and i have just a pre-employment drug test tomorrow for a job. The last time i smoked was this afternoon so i know I'm basically screwed. So i went and bought a synthetic cuz they have it where i live, and i was just wondering if anyone has ever had to wear a gown, be patted down, or be observed while urinating for a simple pre-employment test and for a pretty informal job at that. If so, what do you recommend me do? Here's what I already know about the testing conditions: I'll have to leave my purse and coat behind while in the bathroom, the water in the toilet will be blue, I'm aware that faucets may be shut off, it'll be administered by a doctor or medical professional, and it'll be sent to a lab. I'm Just double-checking so I'll have increased odds of success. I'm not even sure having an observer present is lawful for a pre-employment test without a good reason but "be prepared for the worst" i guess. Any help is really appreciated thank you.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-14-2013, 04:49 AM