Thread: How can i pass a Blood test?

Question How can i pass a Blood test?

I accidently put this thread in 420 faqs not thinking so im asking it in this thread. sorry for the double posting but really need help and figured more people would see this thread.

I have been searcing on the web and on this site to find out how long THC stays in your blood. Everything i find is on urine urine urine. So does anyone know if i smoke everyday and i have to take a blood test in 15 days will it be out of my blood. If it isnt out of my blood does anyone know how to pass a blood test. Unlucky for me its not a urine test or a saliva test. Any and all help would be great.
    Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison.
    check you later!
    ITS ALL BECAUSE YES I CANNIBIS
    Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

Re: How can i pass a BLOOD test??

i dont want to sound negative but i think your shit out of luck, thc is stored in fat cells for up to 3 months....if you smoke everyday and stop 15 days before a blood test, you wont be clean by the time of the test, most masking products are for urine analysis....personally id tell the test people im a jehova and that it goes against my religion to let someone take blood or give me a blood transfusion and see what they do.

i know the thc stays in my fat cells but does that mean its in my blood. surely someone on this forum has great knowledge on this topic. i quit smoking over a week ago just have about 15 days till the test. This test came up very random. and its pretty much worth $20,000+ for 9 months.
    Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison.
    check you later!
    ITS ALL BECAUSE YES I CANNIBIS
    Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

420 Member

I'm not sure if its 100% true but on wikipedia it says that THC stays in your blood for up to 12 days.

Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blog Entries

I know many ways, but not for a blood test man. Sorry on that one.

Lightbulb Re: How can i pass a BLOOD test??

Im in the same situation budday. Im taking a blood test in about a week. i used to smoke daily but i stopped about 6 days ago and i have no idea if i will pass. And its extremeley important that i do. I heard that niacin works. Pretty sure thats the shtuff in red bull or any energy drink.

420 Member of the Month (Oct 10') TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrbowl96 View Post
    Im in the same situation budday. Im taking a blood test in about a week. i used to smoke daily but i stopped about 6 days ago and i have no idea if i will pass. And its extremeley important that i do. I heard that niacin works. Pretty sure thats the shtuff in red bull or any energy drink.
    Too bad you couldn't get a transfusion an hour prior to the test draw, but that's not at all realistic.

Please let us know how it goes. The OP hasn't visited this site in over a year so they're not likely to give us an update.

And good luck! It's a shame - and it ought to be a crime! - that people are subject to an invasive procedure like this. I don't think that I could abide it, but I do understand that it might be hard to stand on principles (sometimes) if, for example it's for a great job (although one wonders how great it could be if the boss has no problem with such things) and you need it to put food on the table.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil
    "At the end of the season of sorrows comes the time of rejoicing. Spring, like a well-oiled clock, noiselessly indicates this time." -Roger Zelazny

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

420 Member

Re: How can i pass a Blood test?

this guy said he had blood test too...

How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less