Saliva test?

cdnorden

Hi I am currently looking for a job right now and was considering Publix but I know that they do swab tests there.My friend told me she got a job there and she rinsed her mouth out with peroxide.
does anyone have any more info on this for me?
if I rinse my mouth out wont there just be more saliva that comes back that will still be positive for THC?
help is greatly appreciated!

Re: saliva test!?

From NORML:
The ABCs of Marijuana & Drug Testing

by Paul Armentano

S – saliva testing

Saliva testing, like blood testing, detects the presence of parent drugs – not their inactive metabolites. Consumers take heart: THC is highly difficult to identify in oral fluids, as only a minute amount of the drug is excreted into the saliva. As a result, most current saliva testing technology typically only detects the presence of cannabis for a period of approximately one to two hours following drug ingestion, and sometimes not at all.

wow I'm glad I know that now.so as long as I don't smoke the day of the drug test(or the day before just to be on the safe side) I should be in the clear! thanks for the info. and thanks to publix for being cheap and having drug testing that isnt adequate.

@Damagoman:

I, too am glad to hear these things. Thanks for getting that out there.

btw - is that an actual quote from Thomas Jefferson in your signature? Amazing, if true.
:thedoubletake:

Yeah saliva tests are pretty lame. Just brush your entire mouth area well and rinse with a mouthwash a couple times. Hydrogen peroxide would work as a mouthwash.

When i was in school they did random swab tests... i smoked at lunch got tested a couple classes later and passed... cake... but i had braces and had brushed my teeth after lunch

thanks this helps i'm trying to get a job at kroger's i got this magnum detox saliva cleansing mouth wash to be on the safe side because i smoked 17 hours before the test but i used peroxide at night and before test and brushed my teeth good hopefully i get the job im still waiting!

I took a saliva test early in the morning, ~8am and had smoked a bong and a blunt the night before ~10pm. I just brushed really well and used mouthwash twice that morning and passed it.

This relaxed me alot reading this. I smoked like everyday,but I had a job interview which required a drug test 2 days later on a Monday. Well I smoked Sunday about 11 am. Drank lots of water and orange/cranberry juice. Pissed about 20 times. My test wasn't until 3:30 pm so I went to a pharmacy store and purchased listerine, peroxide and tic tacs. I'm now waiting about to go in. I'm going to vigorously brush my teeth with arm and hammer backing soda/ peroxide toothpaste, rinse with listerine and then peroxide and pop a couple mint tic tacs and repeat before the test. I hope to god I get this job I really need it. Anyone know if I should be clear or not?

if its a saliva test, you should pass, I had less time go by and I passed one and I've smoked daily for years

Ok, so i took a single hit about 3-4 nights ago. and so far what i have read indicates i should pass. i hope this holds to be true because jobs are not getting any easier to find!!! i am also going to brush like crazy and use the peroxide rinse. I SHOULD BE FINE RIGHT....? will def. post back if i test ok.

thanks this helps i'm trying to get a job at kroger's i got this magnum detox saliva cleansing mouth wash to be on the safe side because i smoked 17 hours before the test but i used peroxide at night and before test and brushed my teeth good hopefully i get the job im still waiting!

I just Purchased the magnum detox too...im curious to know if you quit smoking for a period of time before taking the test?

i have a swab wednesday but want to put somethign good up in me TODAY lol i aint smoke for 2 days.

The only time you will find it stated more in saliva test are toxic clean body sites on the net, because they want you buy there stuff.If they say more the 24 hr's it's b.s

Back
Top Bottom