Thread: P-Sure vs QuickFix

P-Sure vs QuickFix

Without going into a long drawn out story(which will probably happen anyway). On the job..I am subject to random drug testing. The local head shop in town sells P-Sure..I have read all the good things about Quickfix..so I am asking if there is any difference between the 2?? Also..how many times can you heat it up? In other words I may have several "false alarms". The dude at the store told me..yeah man it comes with a 500% guarantee...but hey That will not begin to replace my job..ya know? From what I have been reading on here...the only thing one should worry about is the temp..am I right?
    Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated...
    Last edited by MsRedEye; 01-28-2009 at 06:48 PM.

420 Member

Re: P-Sure vs QuickFix

It could just be repackaged quickfix. Yeah the only issue is keeping the temp right. I've read a couple posts where the temp strip on psure may not work very well so be sure and pickup a cheap digital thermometer to double check it.

i always use quick fix... the strip has never let me down... it always says like right at 98 and they have never had a issue with mine.. i vote for the quick fix

i just used quickfix for the first time today. awaiting my results. The strip didnt work right away. it actually took nearly 30 mins after i attached the heat pad before the strip actually showed the temp. I will update you guys once my results come back. Everyone I know say they passed their tests flawlessly and i did a lot of research on QuickFix and the reviews sound very positive. I expect a positive result but will update you all once I am for sure.

KulchaGal420

Well, its going on DAY 4 and still no results. I'm panicing guys.. anyone experience a drug test taking this long? This has got to be the longest ive ever experienced when taking a dt. my employer said it usually takes 5 days but this is rediculous.

i know personal its the same stuff... no knews is good news

Temp is definetly important!! I would also recomend to store P-sure in a controlled enviroment. Ive heard from the manufacture not to freeze it. I have used this product several times with flying colors. I will tell you that the one time I had to go to another store a get Quick fix cuz my store was out of P-sure. The Quick fiz had stuff floating in it. I was to scared to use it.

Quick Fix works, I know people who have used it and passed. Also Ipee works, but it is a powder you have to mix, but it is cheaper. Never used P-sure.
    Chris Glass
    Manger @ Caliheadshop.com

http://www.caliheadshop.com
    Online Head Shop | Smoke Shop

Exclamation Re: P-Sure vs QuickFix

YES... too QuickFix & P-Sure, both of these products have been used by my wife & I for Dr.'s & employment screens. Out of the 20+ times we have used them, only one time was there a problem, this was MY FAULT--- NOT THE PRODUCT, I was caught off guard with a random screen & in a rush i overheated the QuickFix & the Dr. came back to tell me i should b dead with urine reaching a temp. of 115 degrees farenheit( LOL )..............now i heat the product slowly, usually with hot water or heater vent, overheating happens VERY quick. MALES: Keep close as possible to your balls (nuts, testicles, gonads, sack, etc) FEMALES: This is easier, most of u can use the small bottle & fit it in you're underwear directly against you're p***y, this will maintain near perfect temp. DO NOT RUSH & ANY WHO USES THESE PRODUCTS WILL GET THE DESIRED RESULT. Thats all, cause i got to get HIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!!

does you no good when they watch !!