How to pass urine test in less than a week

sway70

Hey everyone. Today I registered at a clinic in Delaware and I have to have clean urine in seven days. Which detoxifier is the best? Any help would be highly appreciated.:thanks:

It really depends on you but a detox drink or body cleanser will speed up the process,
I bought a 7 day detox at a local rite aid (pharmacy) for about 15$ some are more exspensive up to 25$ but really your urine sample may still not be clean in 7 days if you are over weight or have a slow metabolism then it will take longer I actually know a friend who had thc in his system for almost 3 months remind you that he is over weight,
I know my urine cycle persay and I weigh 175 and I am about 5'11 and I have a fast metabolism and it takes about 11 days at most to get all the thc out of my body.
Make sure you drink plenty of clear liquids.

I hope that helped you out a little bit
Best of luck.
:peace: :smokin:

buy a 24 pack of water. pace yourself, and drink 12 of them. thats a water every day. repeat the process. you will need 4 24 packs in all. btw you will be having to go to the bathroom.... alot.

buy a 24 pack of water. pace yourself, and drink 12 of them. thats a water every day. repeat the process. you will need 4 24 packs in all. btw you will be having to go to the bathroom.... alot.

Either i'm reading this wrong or you left out a few words in there hehe :p

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately, this really is for my husband and he's a bit overweight and has smoked consistently for 30 years or more. He has a court date on the 20th of March and our lawyer says it would look good for the court if he has an evaluation. This is going to cost some $$$ that we don't have and at this point I'm wondering if it really is worth it and just go in with what we have. We've alreay spent $950 for the lawyer and more for his driving records and doctors. He was stopped for reckless driving and had some paraphenalia in the ashtray, which he was covering with his hand but the cop had already seen it. The cop proceeded to search the car and found less than a gram of pot. It's so unfair that it's legal in some states and not in others. He actually does need it now for his diabetes but finding a doctor willing to prescribe it in Maryland is impossible.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestions! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom