Stat! Royal Flush

Mischiefese

So...I followed the directions to the T after not smoking for two days...it's been 4 days since the test was administered with no call back. The test was taken through a drug abuse program where they sealed it in a container before I left. Are the odds in my favor? I also drank a lot of water and blueberry juice the days prior to the test, not to mention I work next to a 600 degree oven all day. I'm just nervous...any thoughts?

well, they had me fill up a larger container and pour it into a smaller vile for shipment, but I didn't use the very beginning, about 3-4 seconds into my stream I began to fill the cup and no, I didn't take any b vitamins or creatine, I thought those were in the detox.

I know some people swear by the detox drinks, but sometimes labs will test for the chemicals in those drinks that will mask certain metabolites. I don't want to scare you, but you never know what's really in those drinks.

B vitamins are for coloring it yellow, and creatinine (if you eat red meat, it'll work too) levels help with specific gravity tests.

Good luck, and post back here when you get the results.

We're half way through the day on Monday and still no call. I don't imagine they'll contact me with a negative result, except the bill for the test, but we'll see. I also forgot to mention that Royal Flush worked for me for an employment drug test and I had smoked 24 hours prior. It was a dipstick test though, so who knows....

Still no word a week later, I know they have to have the results by now (my release papers were dated with todays date and were supposed to go through as long as the results were neg), but I don't know what they plan to do with the info when they get it. I haven't smoked since simply because I plan to dispute the hell out of it if they say it's positive...just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Did they give you any kind of paper? They had me sign a form/waiver and they gave me a copy of it. I googled the name of the lab it was sent off to and I entered in my specimen number to track it. It told me when it was received and when it was "reported on".

No, they didn't give me a copy of it. I smoked a good sized bowl last night....after eleven days of none...I hope I'm good to go. I'm getting nervous all over again.

I shouldn't have smoked...it came up positive. Quantitation 86 THC in a screen cutoff of 50 ng/mL with a confirm cutoff level at 15 ng/mL. It says Observed collection and Dilute Specamine. Creatine=13.2 mg/dL. Specific Gravity 1.0023. Confirmation of THC by GC/MS. I'm so fucked... what do I do now...

If you can't pass by flushing your system, your only remaining choices are synthetic, or looking for a place that doesn't test.

So sorry to hear you didn't make it through.

86 v 50 is pretty close - a few more days and you might have squeeked by.

Please Visit Our Sponsors

I'm really sorry to hear that. Shit like this is so unfair, especially when the hardcore users get their choice of drugs flushed out of the body much faster.

They won't report you, but I wouldn't apply within their company/parent company again. Good luck in the future and take care.

In my experience a failed test doesn't necessarily exclude you from consideration forever

A few companies I've worked for had a "within one year" policy. This wasn't always in the handbook for the people to see; but it was an HR policy.

I guess this is case by case

In my experience a failed test doesn't necessarily exclude you from consideration forever

A few companies I've worked for had a "within one year" policy. This wasn't always in the handbook for the people to see; but it was an HR policy.

I guess this is case by case

I wouldn't apply within that company structure again, even if it was allowed in a certain amount of time, just because it's not really a good thing to have hanging over your head. There's always going to be that seed of doubt, and if that happened to me, I wouldn't reapply because of pride. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom