I need some advice for my situation.

mileycyrusfan

i am 210 pounds, and i was a chronic user, up untill about a week ago when i found out i have a test. the test is in about 14 days and im wondering if i was to smoke a bowl today would it be out of my system if i drank a shit ton of water, i have tried the certo thing, it worked once, and failed another so fuck that. i dont know anyone who doesnt smoke to substitute, and i dont trust the drinks. and also i am a vegetarian if that helps. so some one please give me some advice on my situation.:thanks: :roorrip:

hay miley. if you can. drink vinger about 1/4 cup 1/2 HR before your test then pee ones then do your pee test. works everytime bro.

not even joking dude...you can drink alot of beer. nothing hard just beer. and if you do smoke a bowl today you dont really hav to worry the stuff will be out in like a week. you can also drink alot of ice tea, make sure its green tea. it has detox in it....ARIZONA ICED TEA GREEN TEA IS THE BEST.

Happy Blazin Man!!
:ganjamon:

Your chances are slim for a heavy user to be clean in 21 days. I would definitely look into subbing with a synthetic urine. I've used QuickFix for years and have never failed.

thanks to all that replied but i decided not to smoke. im just working out sweating my ass off and drinking loads of water.. hope it works.

hey bud beeen there.anyway a person of ur size(also been there)will retain thc,or metabolites for 4-6 weeks.thc tends to get stored in the fatty tissue.If i were u i would get a Urinator,if u look u will find it.ive had good results with it.good luck.J

If you're going to try and get clean
Exercise
Eat a high fiber diet with metamucil
Don't drink tons of water now, just stay hydrated
3 days before UA switch to high fat red meat and stop exercising.

well the thing with that is im a vegetarian so no red meet, ive been excersing and sweating alot beings it is fat soluable, ive read somewhere that being a veg. helps and it is one of those instant tests so i think and hope itll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom