My drug test experience

luxx

Hello, 420 and thanks for joining me in my quest to clean up. This is not the normal "how do i get clean" thread. I want to share my upcoming experience of urine testing for a job I really need.

With that being said, I currently work as a cook at a private fraternal club. I love the job and the people, but because of the economy being shit, they had to cut back three days from the week being open. Now i work 24 hours a week, not near enough to barely scrape by.

So the trek for a new job began. Which came suddenly when i was asked to go back to a older job. The money was great at this job. About 45% more on the month! I forgot that i was clean during the time of the last hire.

My interview with the company is in 3 days, they will have me goto the lab on the same day.

I consume around 2-3 grams of midgrade meds a day everyday for about a year strait. I am 5' 10', weight 160 lbs. As far as my motabilism, i have always just ate what i wanted at any amount.

My options include 1. Try to dilute my system with water for 3 days. 2. Do option 1, and take a "quick flush" product. 3. synthetic urine or my fathers urine.

Ive heard that the water only diluting method is not worth it because the water only dilutes while your pissing, meaning i could drink 10 gallons of water and have the same result as if i drink a half gallon right before test. Is this correct?

Are quick flush drinks detectable in anyway? and Could someone suggest one that has worked for them consistently?

Oh yeah, when they test at the lab im going to, they make me empty my pockets and place my belongings in a safe, then i have to lift my shirt and do a 360. Then the lab tech does a light pat down of my legs, midsection, and arms. Tapes off the faucets and toilet handle, then stands with the door open with her back facing me.

So bringing in urine will be a challenge, but i think i am slick enough. Wait, can i goto jail for bringing in urine that isnt mine. Sounds like fraud of some sorts. Not real sure on that.

So any suggestions or comments are invited. Thanks 420 mag. :grinjoint:

Re: My drug test experience.

"Ive heard that the water only diluting method is not worth it because the water only dilutes while your pissing, meaning i could drink 10 gallons of water and have the same result as if i drink a half gallon right before test. Is this correct?"
Drinking lots of water daus before does NO good. Drinking 48 ounces of gatorade the morning of the UA,pissing 3 or 4 times and using your midstream urine helps. But with being an everyday smoker not likely to work. Subbing is your best bet.

"Are quick flush drinks detectable in anyway? and Could someone suggest one that has worked for them consistently?"
Some are detectable because of the chemicals they use. They don't work anyway. They rely on dillution to help you pass. You're better off to just dillute and save the money.

"Oh yeah, when they test at the lab im going to, they make me empty my pockets and place my belongings in a safe, then i have to lift my shirt and do a 360. Then the lab tech does a light pat down of my legs, midsection, and arms. Tapes off the faucets and toilet handle, then stands with the door open with her back facing me."
They cannot touch you. Its illegal for them to do so. They also cannot observe unless they have reasonable suspiscion of you cheating. If the sub is hidden in your crotch to stay warm you will be fine.

"So bringing in urine will be a challenge, but i think i am slick enough. Wait, can i goto jail for bringing in urine that isnt mine. Sounds like fraud of some sorts. Not real sure on that." Not likely. Have never heard of anyone except someone on probation being busted for cheating on a UA.

wow, thanks weed 420, looks like you covered some of my worries.

if anyone was wondering, i passed the drug test, but didnt get the job. damn people and there criminal record checking......... hope this might help someone.

yeah, fuckin' background checks are just a way for companies to discriminate against people.:bongrip:

Burger Queen Manager "I see you have a marijuana possession charge of under 1 oz. on your record"
Dude "Yeah, and..."
Burger Queen Manager "well, unfortunately here at Burger Queen we don't like your kind and feel it is best that you seek employment elsewhere, as we have no need for a pothead to flip our delicious hamburgers!"
Dude "Fuck Off! and your burgers suck ass!!!"

well, you get the point.:slide:

kirk:roorrip:

Well atleast you're more informed about the subject now and prepared for nect time.

yea, and being informed, i helped 2 of my friends pass there test also, good feeling.

good luck in your search Luxx.

thanks, think i found a good job i have kept for almost a year now as a cook, its not the best pay, but its full time, easy, and i stay blasted out of my mind all day.

yeah, fuckin' background checks are just a way for companies to discriminate against people.:bongrip:

Burger Queen Manager "I see you have a marijuana possession charge of under 1 oz. on your record"
Dude "Yeah, and..."
Burger Queen Manager "well, unfortunately here at Burger Queen we don't like your kind and feel it is best that you seek employment elsewhere, as we have no need for a pothead to flip our delicious hamburgers!"
Dude "Fuck Off! and your burgers suck ass!!!"

well, you get the point.:slide:

kirk:roorrip:

o wow, u took it better than i would have, but i have anger issues. I was caught with 4 ounces of shitty weed. the cops was watching the person i was getting it from and following every car that comes out of the area and try to get them to roll on the dealer. cop "we can help you out of this, if you help us" me "really?" cop "yea you wont go to jail or pay a fine, just work with us here" me "instead of helping me out of this, could you help me in your squad car, and help me call my lawyer?" He then opened the door and guided me in the car. cop "alright tough ass, lets see how you like jail for a few years." and slammed the door. Dont get me wrong, i was scared out of my mind, but he will never know that........... getting it ex sponged in one more year. :cheer:

if anyone was wondering, i passed the drug test, but didnt get the job. damn people and there criminal record checking......... hope this might help someone.

So what method did you use?

I smoke weed daily, about 1 skinny joint a day, 2-3 hits of it throughout the day till it's gone or till bedtime. I am 5'8" 140-145 pounds, pretty much a normal metabolism. Have a job interview this week & I am sure they will want to test if I am offered the job.

I won't be smoking anymore till I know for sure.

So what method did you use?

I smoke weed daily, about 1 skinny joint a day, 2-3 hits of it throughout the day till it's gone or till bedtime. I am 5'8" 140-145 pounds, pretty much a normal metabolism. Have a job interview this week & I am sure they will want to test if I am offered the job.

I won't be smoking anymore till I know for sure.
I would sub with synthetic if I were you. You could try picking up a couple of home test strips and test yourself to be sure. But with you smoking daily I would expect given your size it would probably take you 3 weeks to get clean. If you want to do it naturally it takes a little time to burn off the thc metabolites out of the fat cells.

Back
Top Bottom