Phire Glass

TReeSCHMoKiN

Heres a few pics of my new favorite piece, last pics the very 1st rip...

PHIRE1.JPG

PHIRE2.JPG

PHIRE3.JPG

PHIRE_TRee.JPG

I highly recommend the PHiRE brand to anyone thinking about getting one

This piece is 19" beaker bottom, single internal perc, diffuser (6 laser cuts), & standard 3 ice notches

Im gonna get a RooR diffuser as soon as I figure out what size I need to order

I also broke the ashcatcher so Im thinking about trying out an active carbon filter or possibly getting an Illadelph ashcatcher I saw in another thread

Next time left click on the thumbnail first then right click the picture and copy the URL. Your pics will shine in your threads like this.

PHIRE1.JPG

Nice piece by the way.

lol thanks for the tip...I mean I knew how to put the pics up but since the gallery had them thumbnailed I figured with the restrictions on pics thats how they wanted them posted

Nice piece.. Where did you acquire that piece? Any more info for us, like price and wall thickness etc. Have fun.

Yea I picked it up at a local headshop in NJ (Adrenaline Rush) it was ticketed for $289 I believe

After I haggled him a bit and wound up getting the piece and $90 ashcatcher for $320 after taxes

And its 5mm

thanks man its unbelievably addicting, i started this collection about 10 months ago and i literally can't stop lol, but then again i don't really want to.

Back
Top Bottom