Questions & Answers - The Safety/Legality of 420 Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founder
All this talk of against the law this and against the law that is really making me paranoid. How safe is it actually to post on here?

420 Magazine is a legitimate business that has been in operation for 24 years. We have never been shut down because we always abide by the law. We have very stringent posting guidelines that we vigorously enforce for the safety of everyone, members and company alike. We encourage you to read both our Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines. As one who is concerned about their personal safety, we advise you to also follow the law. If it is not legal for you to do so, don't post a grow journal. Do not hook-up with other members from this site. When you post, we recommend that you not reveal details or unique bits of information about yourself. This coupled with our rule against sharing email or other forms of (real world) contact is key to ensuring optimal security. And just so you know, our servers are located in Canada and not even moderators can see your IP address. Only the administrative function has that kind of access. Even so, we do allow the use of IP proxies or IP blinding services as well.

Questions and Answers - The Safety/Legality of 420 Magazine

How safe is it to post my photos here?

If you follow our guidelines, you should be completely safe posting your photos here. Our software strips the location information from the photos that are uploaded to our photo gallery. The manufacturer of our software has stated, "The image processor strips the data, any image created using an image processor will destroy the info." Also keep in mind when posting photos, to make sure that there is no identifying information anywhere in the photo, i.e. license plates, papers or labels with names, addresses, or phone numbers on them. Be mindful of objects in the background as well, i.e. mirrors or other things that reveal your identity like prescription bottles or magazine labels.

Questions and Answers - The Safety/Legality of 420 Magazine

This is a Cannabis site, why can't I discuss driving while high?

While we respect your opinion, and understand some members have strong feelings in this area, 420 Magazine maintains a policy of keeping the boards free of posts that advocate driving while high. Our position is based on the reality that even where Cannabis is legal, it is still illegal to smoke and drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom