THC Bhang Drink!

The tradition of consuming bhang during Holi is particularly common in North India where Holi itself is celebrated with a fervor unseen elsewhere.

But the hub of bhang is Varanasi or Banaras, the Land of Shiva, where bhang is prepared on its famous ghats.

Anywhere on the ghats, one can find large number of men engaged in the process of preparing bhang. Using mortar and a pestle, the buds and leaves of cannabis are ground into a green paste. To this mixture milk, ghee, and spices are added. The bhang base is now ready to be made into a heady drink, Thandai, an alternative to alcohol. Bhang is also mixed with ghee and sugar to make a green halva, and into peppery, chewy little balls called 'golees' (which in this context means candy or pill in Hindi).

RECIPE

Flavoured bhang drink

Ingredients
2 cups water
1 ounce marijuana (fresh leaves and flowers of a female plant preferred)
4 cups warm milk
2 tablespoons blanched and chopped almonds
1/8 teaspoon garam masala (a mixture of cloves, cinnamon, and cardamon)
1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
1/2 to 1 teaspoon rosewater
1 cup sugar

Hot Buttered Bhang
Ingredients
half a cube (1/8 pound) of butter or ghee
1/3 - 1/2 oz. Of Marijuana Leaves
8 ounces of Vodka
1-2 pinches Cardamom seed
honey

Method
In a pan, melt the butter or ghee. Break up the marijuana leaves into the pan. Once the butter and leaves are hot and sizzling, add in 8 ounces of vodka. Be careful that the hot butter doesn't make the mixture splatter. Pour the Vodka in swiftly to avoid problems. Continue boiling the mixture for roughly 30 more seconds, stirring simultaneously. Add a pinch or two or powdered cardamom seed while boiling.

Once mixture has been boiled to desired amount, strain the fluids and mash the contents through a strainer. You should use a tool like a spoon to try and squeeze all the juices out. Throw away the mush, or reboil to try and bet more juices out. Pour the liquid into two 4 ounce wine glasses.

This Recipe serves two people. This is an extremely efficient method for extracting the THC. Add honey to taste and enjoy as a hot chocolate-esque Drink!

The effects of the recipe will be felt within 15 withings. Prepare to have a good time!

re: the hot buttered bhang a half an ounce of weed for two small drinks? maybe if i win the lottery! apparenty this would really only be practical for someone who grows or has access to really cheap weed. i would think u would be in a coma from this stuff!! i mean even the flavored bhang drink is an ounce of weed to around 6 cups of liquid. that seems like an extreme amount of weed for such a small amount of beverage. but what do i know.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom