Welcome Our New Sponsor: Seedsman Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Please welcome Seedsman to our team of trusted sponsors.

Seedsman's company mission is to help preserve Cannabis genetics for future generations whilst promoting the need to control and regulate Cannabis under a legal framework.

They believe Cannabis genetics need to be preserved to ensure a diverse gene pool remains when politicians begin to better realise the therapeutic applications of cannabis and the possibility that the best way to minimise harm to individuals is through regulation of Cannabis and its derivatives under a legal framework.

A more diverse gene pool makes Cannabis less susceptible to diseases and pests and provides a larger scope for research.

They sell a diverse and increasing range of Cannabis seeds for (U.K.) domestic preservation, encouraging customers to store seeds until a time when it is legal to grow them. They also sell products that can be used to help store seeds safer and for longer periods.

Seedsman believes that cannabis would be safer under legal regulation as it would be easier to impose age restrictions, to control potency and quality, and take earnings away from criminal gangs. Users/smokers would know more about what they are taking and would have a choice of strains and potency. They believe that the majority of people who use Cannabis use it responsibly and need to be protected by the law not targeted by it.

A percentage of our company's profit is spent on helping promote the need for legal change within the UK and around the globe. This is done by attending cannabis trade shows and conferences, supporting political lobbying organisations and charities.

Please have a look at the many strains in stock. Many thanks to Seedsman for supporting our mission and becoming a site sponsor.

Postal Address
Seedsman Ltd
27 Old Gloucester Street
London
WC1N 3XX, UK

Seedsman Support Center

Telephone
+44 (0) 1451 844855

Re: Welcome Out New Sponsor Seedsman Ltd.

:cheer: We are Very Happy you have become a Part of 420. :cheer:

:welcome: Seedsman Ltd.

A Company with such Strong Beliefs and helping to Save the Excellent strains for Generations to enjoy. :welldone:

You are a Fantastic Addition to the 420 Family. :peace:

:thanks: for your Support.

I have done business with you in the past, I can stamp approved on your site for all my brothers here.
:welcome: and :thanks: for your support.
60's style peace and luv to you.
thanks again,
cocoJoe

Thank you for supporting our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Your help makes this mission possible and we are truly grateful.
:thanks::adore:

:welcome: Seedsman Ltd. Thanks for becoming a 420 Trusted Sponsor.

Your Support is Much Appreciated.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Let's hear it for Seedsman, Ltd. Have you guys got any 420 specials for us? Do you have any favorite strains? I'm sure a lot of people would love to order from you.

Here's my positive review for this community to see.
A very quick turnaround time for processing and shipping is my first plus for Seedsman Ltd. They have a great selection of major breeder's strains as well as having their own strains. Hassle free online shopping and lots of freebies not to mention the Awesome discreet packaging. They really go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable with their standards of operations. I know I'll recommend this seedbank to anyone who asks.

Thanks for supporting the :420:community, may business be good for you and all the sponsors here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom