Welcome To Our New Sponsor - True North Seed Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor True North Seed Bank to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as True North Seed Bank we would not be able to continue operating a complicated site such as this for very long. If you appreciate all of the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
True North Seed Bank has personally selected a near endless supply of the world's finest cannabis seeds created by the most elite cannabis seed breeders on the planet. They have brilliantly stable, incredibly strong 100% Feminized seeds. Rock solid, totally old school regular marijuana seeds. Super easy, surprisingly fast, next generation automatics. Proven landrace Indicas & Sativas bursting with raw Power. Smokin' hot new hybrids for the best gardens.

Products
Here are two fine examples of what True North Seed Bank has to offer. Greenhouse Sweet Mango Auto is a Mango x Big Bang Autoflowering with a Long lasting and very stoned effect and a fruity and sour flavor and aroma. Or try Dinachem, which is the latest version of the mythical elite clone ChemDog, in a seed form. To reproduce and enhance its vigor, they have used an original clone and they have crossed it with a select clone of Guava Chem, injecting new energy and vigor, yet preserving its delicious flavor of authentic original ChemDog.

Contact Information
Address:
True North Seed Bank
NASB
2377 HIGHWAY 2
UNIT 120
SUITE 174
BOWMANVILLE
ONTARIO, CANADA
L1C 5E2​

Phone:
(416)-679-0421​

Email:

The greed is out of control. Every one trying to get rich and don't care about the little guys. Our prices In CO are out of control. Yes it will drop when biz slows down but the greed is showing. There is a lot of clone B.S going on here as well. the stores have caused bugs in three of my friends grow rooms. People saying they got clones for sale but DONT.. I hope it gets back to a good cause soon and the B.S go's away.

Hey I just wanted to give them reps for coming through for me today. Got the seeds no problem a little on the slow side compared to others but they came through!

I ordered seeds from true north a month ago with guaranteed delivery. Still no seeds. Some bs about a delay from their supplier. Chumps, avoid. Scammers. They charge way too much and now come to find out, they dont really have product on the shelf.

Ordered seeds weeks ago, haven't been able to get through to anyone on their side. I can't call them because I'm not in Canada, and I've emailed them many times. Their Skype account is fake. Very disappointed seeing as they are a sponsor. Spent too much money on seeds and even insurance on shipping and nothing back. I think I'm going to have to go the bank for a scam charge on my account soon. I am a medical supplier for my mother with stage four lung cancer and cannot wait too much longer for the seeds.

If this is true then im truly disturbed by this...the fact that they are not responding is a big deal...I really hope they get removed from sponsers if they continue to operate like this

I have finally received a response but I had to title the request "reply or money refunded" which is harsh but It worked! Got a tracking number and the seeds will be in today. Will let you know how they are!

If this is true then im truly disturbed by this...the fact that they are not responding is a big deal...I really hope they get removed from sponsers if they continue to operate like this

On Friday they replied to me through Facebook saying...

our mistake we will be taking care of these emails/orders ASAP, we were extremely busy with orders and Christmas this issue will get taken care of as of right now, thank you for your time

We are in the process of communicating with them about all of this and will reply here as soon as possible. Many companies go through growing pains, we can relate all too well. This round of complaints is the first time we've ever heard of this type of service, therefore we are giving them some time to reply and sort things out. We thank you for your patience, understanding and support. :Namaste:

Hi Guys,

My name is Jack and I am responsible for True North Seed Bank's new website and recent marketing activities. I live in UK and work with them remotely as independent contractor, but last week I flew over to Canada to meet them personally and discuss all the recent issues and negative feedback, caused mainly by the explosive growth they had experienced.

I'll address the most common complaints below, but first of all — if you still have unresolved issues with TNSB, please email me at jack@truenorthseedbank.com and I will personally make sure that your problem is resolved asap to your satisfaction. Please provide your order number and description of the problem and/or your nick on the forum with a link where you described your issue.

Ok, let's deal with the issues.

1. "No tracking number was sent". This one I'm afraid is true for many customers and I can only apologize on True North Seed Bank behalf.

The launch of the new website was rushed a bit and the team didn't get a complete training with the new platform. In result, unfortunately, there are few hundreds orders on the system, that were not properly "Shipped". That's why some of you still see your orders as "Processing". In fact, 99% of those orders have tracking numbers added as internal comments, so they were never visible or e-mailed to customers. We're in the process of clearing them all out, all new orders should be processed properly now.

2. "No phones are answered". This is definitely not true. Phones are answered 7 days a week, 9AM to 9PM EST. Some of the guys actually wear headsets all the time so they can answer phones even if they're not at their desks.

Quite many customers place orders over the phone, what can last up to 10-15 minutes, especially if a customer needs advice on "what to get this time". Some of the returning customers just like to have a chat. In peak times you might wait 15-20 mins for the phone to be picked up, but trust me — it will be answered. They are actually getting new phone lines installed at the office this week to cope with the increasing number of phone calls.

3. "Emails are not answered". This is a bit tricky. They answer all e-mails they get, but you have to consider the fact, that e-mails may end up in the junk folder sometimes and many people just don't check that folder. It actually works both ways, you may miss e-mails sent from TNSB support team, the same as they can miss your e-mails.

The current setup with one mailbox isn't perfect to handle a large number of queries so I've started setting up a proper customer helpdesk system which will integrate with the e-commerce platform and will ensure that all queries are logged as tickets and accessible online. I've implemented a similar system while working for Seedsman few years ago and I believe it's working well for them.

4. TNSB is "one man with no seeds / scam artists / thieves / etc". It's actually not. It is one man with a vision to provide North America with a choice of seeds from brands a bit different than every other seed store in the region. And with a team of 6-8 people (2 help out part time) who work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, shipping out your orders and providing customer support.

5. "Their skype account is fake." This turned out to be true — please accept my apologies if you tried to speak to TNSB on skype. They were discussing providing support on skype when they were starting out, and while they never decided to do it, the previous developer added that address to the previous website and forgot to remove it. I just copied it on the new site assuming it's a working one. Sorry about it.

6. "Positive / negative reviews are fake". Even if some of them are, TNSB had nothing to do with them. As for the negative reviews, I can understand they are written by new users, as it's probably the negative experience that made them finally register and write their post on the forum. Similarly, if you a seedbank that you had a very good experience with, being trashed on the forums, it might get you to sign up to voice your opinion. Either way... the forums win ;)

I hope I managed to clear the air regarding the recent issues with TNSB orders. Please get in touch if you have some unresolved issues and I'll be glad to help.

I'd like to thank you for all your comments — both the positive and the negative, which highlighted the areas where TNSB needs to improve. Also a special thank you to 420 Magazine, for patiently working with us to resolve the issues of their community.

Have a greatly stoned day,

Jack Tee
jack@truenorthseedbank.com

growing pains ughh

i feel for klever though
he has had no luck at all
he has another issue as you read this
i am sure anyone would feel frustrated dealing with the same
hope he gets all he is waiting for
hang in there
good luck and take care

I have placed 2 orders with TNSB and have received both with no complaints. I believe if you pay the extra for stealth you have no worries. Ive actually received beans before i got my tracking #.

Hi,

Apologies for delay in addressing your queries on forums. I've got some good news from TNSB:

1. We have now hired a Customer Support Manager, Lauren, who will be taking care of all customer's issues and hopefully will keep all of you guys happy. She will be taking over this forum account tomorrow and hopefully all outstanding issues will be sorted out shortly.

2. I am implementing a Customer Helpdesk system for our e-commerce platform tomorrow. I will ensure that none of your queries go missing or unanswered.

Best Regards,

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom