Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Mars Hydro

Jacob Redmond

Please join us in thanking Mars Hydro for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the gracious and continuous support of sponsors such as Mars Hydro. We ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction

Mars Hydro has been a premiere LED grow light manufacturer since 2009. They have our own research, design, development, production and testing teams to support their great products. Their testing teams are very large, diverse and from all over the world. They are committed to providing high quality LED grow lights to their customers. In the past five years, Mars Hydro has been continuously improving their products using a 3 watt-single chip, 5 watt single chip, double ball bearing fans and reflector designs. They've also adopted the most beneficial plant spectrum and IDS integrated technology to make their lights some of the best in the global market.

All of Mars Hydro products are CE and RoHS Certified. Rest assured, your safety while using their LED grow lights is their top concern. They pride themselves in using the best components and following stringent quality manufacturing processes. If you have a requirement for any additional certifications, contact them directly and they will help.

Available Products

Contact Information

Mars Hydro
15 Building, NanGang Industral Park
ShiYan, Baoan District, ShenZhen, 518108, China
+0086 183028 19091
info@mars-hydro.com

Thank you Mars Hydro for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

Hey smoke Sara. I have a YouTube channel that has been blowing up since I've using our lights. Im currently at 330+ sub's and it keeps rising. Many of my sub's said that watching my videos went and made them go out and buy your lights. If u guys are looking for testers for any of your lights I would love to test and showcase them:) peace and cheer . Hope to here from you

[video]

Back
Top Bottom