Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Cabinet Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Redmond

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Cabinet Grow to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as Cabinet Grow and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction

Cabinet Grow was founded on a simple premise - giving the novice grower the tools necessary to gain maximum yields and artisan quality from their very first grow. The design and production of the Cabinet Grow hydroponic grow cabinets makes the process of growing a killer crop self-contained, automated and simplified. And throughout the entire process, from seed to harvest, Cabinet Grow is dedicated to giving growers the resources to make each grow their best. Now, the first-time grower can skip the learning curve, accelerate the harvest and enjoy more fruits with less labor.

There is genuine passion found in the production of each Cabinet Grow grow box. Frustrated with over-complicated and under-delivering grow products, the Cabinet Grow founders knew there had to be an easier way to start growing at home. Having technical expertise, they turned a garage into a workshop and began experimenting with different designs and techniques to improve upon grow technology.

The results: overwhelming. The duo quickly realized they had struck upon the means to make hydroponic growing simpler, more efficient and a better value than other products found on the market. What started as a mission to better their personal grow experience expanded to enhance the lives of novice growers nationwide. Recruiting a team of friends and fellow growers, the new company officially formed in 2010.

Following a development period, the company refined the initial prototype into the company's flagship, The Yielder XL hydroponic grow cabinet (currently called the Earth Cab Pro). The more compact Yielder Max unit soon followed. Other units now include the soil based and micro grow systems.

Each cabinet is designed and manufactured at the company headquarters in Southern California, using only the highest quality materials and components to assure long-lasting performance. There is no outsourcing or overseas manufacturing. Customers can even customize their units with additional features such as supplemental LED side panel grow lighting and Reserve Tank systems to make their unit perfect for their needs.

Creating a superior product at a superior value is only the start for Cabinet Grow. Customer service extends to growers throughout the grow process to ensure the best experience. Cabinet Grow welcomes and encourages customer contact, sharing the best practices of growing with their cabinets to produce the bountiful harvests at the highest quality.

Products Available

Contact Information

Cabinet Grow
17932 Sky Park Cir. Suite F
Irvine, CA. 92614
ph: 888.54.HYDRO (888-544-9376)
email: info@cabinetgrow.com

Thank you Cabinet Grow for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

This Is PERFECT! I was looking online to post a review for my Yielder Max by: www.cabinetgrow.com in Irvine California USA Now all of my friends & family etc. gave me the Hardest time over doing so as They have all that Grow Equipment here in Canada" Do They? Not that I could find 3 years ago when I Purchased MineSure there were cabinet type Grow boxes however I couldn't find.
Anything like the Yielder Max Anywhere This side of the USA/Canadian Border at least. I'm VERY PLEASED with my Cabinet I was Immediately after unwrapping it & Truly Examining it. I have to be honest here everyone the more I looked the Better I felt about my Purchase. So I'm thinking that you all pick up on my being Pro Cabinet here? :rofl:
Seriously " The Yielder Max Cabinet w/ 200 watt CFL Light has NEVER Let Me Down & still works like New Today. I haven't even had to change the 200 watt Bulb as of yet & I've brought a couple dozen Galz to 18 inches in height for the FusionHut. Every One of which has turned Out Very Potent & Tasty indeed. Thanks to Jason King & 420 Magazine along with overgrow.com I can now Grow My Own Quality MEDICAL MARIJUANA Saving Me Thousands of Dollars each Year. I Sincerely Am Eternally Grateful to ALL. Without which I would still be living Check to Check each month and have a ton of debt incurred with friends and family alike. aka Total Bummer for weeks at a time.
Thank Heavens for Growchat sites eh? I honestly couldn't believe they existed for real. I knew the second i'd finished creating my 1st Profile here on :420: that I had discovered something so incredible that I truly had to take a deep breath & exhale slowly just Absorb the
Enormity Of It! I Mean, GROWERS from ALL OVER THE WORLD :adore::slide::yahoo::thanks::circle-of-love::green_heart::bravo::welldone::420::bravo: Oh and almost forgot :jawdropper: I am Home & Yet Not. It just doesn't Get Better!
IMG_0507_1_1.JPG
IMG_1179_1_.JPG
IMG_1172_1_.JPG
IMG_059145.JPG
IMG_45486.JPG
IMG_454612.JPG
IMG_44507.JPG
IMG_44499.JPG
IMG_0018249.JPG
IMG_226921.JPG
IMG_43867.JPG
IMG_45486.JPG
IMG_47025.JPG
IMG_47085.JPG

& there you have it folks if I lived in the USA Especially in California I'd have a few Cabinets In House. :morenutes::laughtwo::tokin::rollit:

Sincerely: Don D. Namaste,Namaste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom