Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Sensi Seeds

Jacob Redmond

Please join us in thanking Sensi Seeds for renewing their sponsorship! They have been and continue to be a huge asset in helping us further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the gracious and continuous support of sponsors such as Sensi Seeds. We ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction

Since 1985, cannabis has inspired Sensi Seeds. They have made it their mission to share the advantages of the species with everyone. They believe in spreading awareness of all parts of the cannabis plant — from the strength of the fibers in it's stem to the nutritional value of it's seeds; from the medicinal effects of it's flowers to the way it's roots improve the soil in which they grow.

The company's commitment is as great now as it has ever been. As Founder Ben Dronkers says, their passion is fueled by "the continuous unfolding of the uses and potential of the plant. It's incredibly rewarding. It never stops."

Available Products

Contact Information
SSB Holland
P.O. BOX 10952
1001 EZ Amsterdam
Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)20 626 29 88
Fax: +31 (0)20 428 41 10
E-mail: info@sensiseeds.com

Thank you Sensi Seeds for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

I probably helped pay for a few employee vacations for Sensi Seeds back before 2000 or so, lol - but I always considered it to be money well spent. Some of my finest "keeper" mothers (sadly, all gone now) came out of his packs.

Another reason that I considered the money I spent on their seeds to be worthwhile is because Ben Dronkers - the owner and founder - is not just a cannabis seed breeder/seller, he is also a cannabis activist - and a hemp activist. He discovered the advantages of hemp fiber when he traveled (in the late 1960s or thereabouts, IIRC) to Turkey, Afghanistan, and Pakistan to buy fabrics after he decided to try designing and creating clothing for his shop. Of course, he also bought cannabis in those countries, lol, and was gifted seeds. He became inspired to collect more. He returned to the Netherlands with seeds from Central and Southeast Asia, et cetera, got more genetics (from the United States this time) in the early 1980s, and most likely picked up some from many other locations as well. So, yeah, he has been doing this for a long time ;) .

In 1991 or so, he bought another seed bank, merged the genetics into the Sensi Seed Club that he'd formed in 1985, and called the sum the Sensi Seed Bank.

If I'm not mistaken, he - along with Ed Rosenthal - also opened the Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum in Amsterdam (and there is now a second one in Barcelona), which you can read about here:
Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
I'd like to visit it one day.

Ben also founded a a company in the mid-'90s in northern Holland called HempFlax, which is dedicated to growing and processing industrial hemp. IIRC, he has invested tens of millions of dollars (well, Euros, lol) to revive the Dutch hemp industry - something that we here in the United States could take a lesson from, IMHO.

In other words, when you buy Sensi Seeds, you're not just getting great seeds, lol - you're helping the cannabis (and hemp!) movement.

Nobody else has posted about it, so I guess I will:

Sensi Seeds is running a sale! 20% discount on all seeds purchased before 5/13/2016.

Back
Top Bottom