Join Us In Welcoming Our New Sponsor Timber Grow Lights

Robert Celt

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Timber Grow Lights to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as Timber Grow Lights and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Timber Grow Lights' new Vero240 is hand built in California using the world's leading manufacturers of LED's for horticulture, Timber Grow Lights been proven to offer unparalleled results in producing high yield crops with low power consumption and low heat output. The actively cooled, forced air intake/exhaust design, creates very little ambient heat and uses less than 50% the energy consumption of a comparable HPS lamp. Combined with an industry leading 3 year warranty, and leading componentry from the likes of Meanwell®, Cree®, Cooliance® and Ledil®, you can be confident that a Timber Grow Light will be your best growing partner for years to come.

Their mission is to provide competitively priced LED Grow Lights and replacement lamps, expedited shipping and the highest level of customer service in the industry. They are confident in their products and stand behind their warranty.

Timber Grow Lights is dedicated to providing current and potential customers a superior level of service. Their friendly and knowledgeable customer service team is available Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30am-4:00pm Pacific to assist with order placement and technical support questions. Please see below for the ways in which they can assist you.

The new VERO

Contact Timber Grow Lights

Timber Grow Lights
12675 Danielson Court, Suite 404
Poway, CA 92064

Email: sales@dlplampsource.com

Phone: 1-866-764-5822

Re: Join Us In Welcoming Our New Sponsor DLP Lamp Source

Hello 420Magazine,

Thank you for having us. We look forward to working with the community and want to make ourselves available for any questions or feedback. Please always feel free to send me a pm or I can also be reached by email at dan@dlplampsource.com.

Timber Grow Lights is a brand new product line that is centered around a new type of LED technology that allows users to create the same type of light as HPS in a much more effective and efficient manner. Using less power, requiring no additional cooling and allowing close operating heights, we have developed these lights with the grower in mind.

We hand build these units in San Diego, and only use top of the line components. We enjoy working with customers to make sure that they get the right lights for their specific growing needs. Offering a wide assortment of setups for general use as well as specific usages, Timber truly wants to change how people think about LED lights, and LED companies.

All the best,
Dan

President
Timber Grow Lights
DLP Lamp Source

Hi 420Magazine members,

Wanted to give a big thanks to all who have been supporters of our product - your grows make us proud and we can't wait to see more!

Due to growing demand - we are expanding our product lineup!

In addition to our 200 and 400 watt Cree CXB3590 models - we also are pleased to announce our brand new line of DIY Cree CXB3590 Grow Light Kits!

These kits are pre-wired for ease of installation and safety! No wiring, no soldering, no thermal paste application - simply mount to the frame of your choice, plug in and grow!

Our kits start at the low price of $349 for (4) Cree CXB3590 COBs plus everything you need to grow efficiently and smart.

We also offer a kit for $399 which comes pre-wired to a Meanwell HLG185H-C1400B power supply - perfectly mated to run (4) Cree CXB3590 at 50 watts each with passive cooling (no fans).

These kits use the same components and quality of craftsmanship as our Timber Grow Lights - but offer the DIYer the parts they are looking and the ability to custom configure their lighting needs at a fair price.

All kits also come with $25 flat rate shipping within the lower 48 states.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Regards,

Dan
Timber Grow Lights

Thanks for the amazing support for this community. Those lights are the next revolution in LEDs, I've seen and heard good things about these. Only wish it was on my list of grow toys, maybe some day.

Thanks again from all of us here in the :420:family.

Nice to meet you Dan. This should be very exciting as there have been many discussions on LED's and their value. Hopefully someone will be testing one soon for us. I currently have 2 different LED's, I love them both, but in the interest of always learning more and growing, I want to continue to test different LEDs. I'll do some research on yours.
Thank you Dan, and Welcome to 420mag!
:420:

Hi Pinkygreen,

Thank you for your post - always excited to speak to another LED user and to offer up any information that we can. It certainly is an exciting technology and is changing very rapidly.

The cornerstone for our product line is the COB LED - specifically, the Cree CXB3590 and Bridgelux/Vero chips. These are similar technology to the traditional LED panels - however instead of many individual 1-5W diodes, these monsters each put out 50-120W each.

There are many Timber Light owners out in the 420Magazine community (and thank you to each and every one of you) - without your support our company would not exist.

Please also be sure to check out Sweet Sue's journal on her recently completed DD auto grow. She was using one of our "small" lights - only 240W - but she has done some AMAZING things with that.

If we can be of any further assistance, or if you or others have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM, post a thread or you can always email us direct at sales@timbergrowlights.com.

All our lights and kits are made in the USA by trained lighting professionals and we do our best to provide top notch support before and after the purchase - and if a buyer has a specific need, we will always do our best to accommodate.

Have a great rest of the day!

Regards,

Dan

Welcome hope you get lots of business. I have already seen what your lights do. So awesome, but way out of my price range for now.

Re: Join Us In Welcoming Our New Sponsor DLP Lamp Source

Hello 420Magazine,

Thank you for having us. We look forward to working with the community and want to make ourselves available for any questions or feedback. Please always feel free to send me a pm or I can also be reached by email at dan@dlplampsource.com.

Timber Grow Lights is a brand new product line that is centered around a new type of LED technology that allows users to create the same type of light as HPS in a much more effective and efficient manner. Using less power, requiring no additional cooling and allowing close operating heights, we have developed these lights with the grower in mind.

We hand build these units in San Diego, and only use top of the line components. We enjoy working with customers to make sure that they get the right lights for their specific growing needs. Offering a wide assortment of setups for general use as well as specific usages, Timber truly wants to change how people think about LED lights, and LED companies.

All the best,
Dan

President
Timber Grow Lights
DLP Lamp Source
MADE IN THE USA! Sweet! No offence everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom