Calling All 420 Community Members: Help Needed With Gallery Bug Reports

Founder
As many of you are aware, we replaced our expired SEO script and added SSL site wide a few months ago. This resulted in a plethora of things breaking, most importantly our gallery uploads from numerous platforms.

After trying to figure out how to stay organized with so many testers, testing areas, numerous bugs, half a dozen browsers, several operating systems; PC, Mac, Smartphone or Tablet, etc. We have developed the following area for ALL bug reports.

Bug Reports: Members Reporting

The titles on the sticky threads at top should be self explanatory, if you have any questions, please ask.

From this moment forward, we need EVERYONE to help test from every platform possible, so we can fix the issues.

Here are the steps we need you to take.

1. Go to the gallery 420 Magazine Medical Marijuana Cannabis Hemp Photo Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery and perform an upload from your computer.

2. Report results and screenshots (if errors) in the appropriate sub forum sticky thread in bug reports

3. Repeat process on your smartphone DESKTOP version

4. Repeat process on your smartphone MOBILE version

Here is a list of the sticky threads in the Bug Reports sub forum.

Windows Phone Errors: Report All Issues Here
Safari Errors: Please Report All Issues Here
Google Chrome Errors: Report All Issues Here
Internet Explorer Errors: Please Report All Issues Here
Mozilla Firefox Errors: Please Report All Issues Here
Android Errors: Please Report All Issues Here
iPhone Errors: Please Report All Issues Here
Microsoft Edge Errors: Report All Issues Here

Is it possible for us to come together as a community to help get these tests all done today? :cheer:

Our programmers will be working over the next week or so to resolve them all. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Done, no problems.

Confirmed all working on:

Windows pro 10 build 10586 with
Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m
Edge 25.10586
and
IE 11.103.10586.0

Windows 10 mobile Version 1511
OS Build 10.0.10586.107
Edge 25.10586.0

Stupid me thought you want pic's of critters, that kind of bugs!!!! F'in newbies!!!

I have Windows 7 and use either IE 11 or Mozilla. Fine there, but the last 3 to 4 days I have been getting data base service error message. When trying to access the site or upload new pic's. It will give you the 420 Magazine homepage, but when you click on any one of the tabs// Forums, Gallery, User CP..... It brings up the error dialog message box. After an hour or so the site comes back and now seeing this. Will snag a screen shot of it, if//when it happens again. Will add to a post so you can read all the info it also includes inside the message box. Explaining what the MYSQL and I think Dragon-bot(?) message is. No worries ...Peace.....

:420:

Stupid me thought you want pic's of critters, that kind of bugs!!!! F'in newbies!!!

I have Windows 7 and use either IE 11 or Mozilla. Fine there, but the last 3 to 4 days I have been getting data base service error message. When trying to access the site or upload new pic's. It will give you the 420 Magazine homepage, but when you click on any one of the tabs// Forums, Gallery, User CP..... It brings up the error dialog message box. After an hour or so the site comes back and now seeing this. Will snag a screen shot of it, if//when it happens again. Will add to a post so you can read all the info it also includes inside the message box. Explaining what the MYSQL and I think Dragon-bot(?) message is. No worries ...Peace.....

:420:

This happened when our site was down while we replaced some hard drives and RAM the other day, all good now. :thumb:

Posted my error messages in the iPhone bug report section but am unable to upload the screenshots of the process from my iPhone, hopefully the error messages may help a little.

Working on this as we speak, hope to have it done shortly. :thanks:

Almost had everything fixed with uploads by 3am this morning, even the new mobile template. Made the changes live, then logins were broken. So we are now sorting out that bug and will let you know when we are ready for you to help us test again. Rest assured, this is our highest priority right now. :thanks:

To give some insight on our plans for the next week, here are a fraction of the urgent items on our list:

Gallery Uploads working in all Browsers
Gallery Uploads working on all Smartphones
Mobile Template - MOBILE Version: update color scheme, structure & add gallery uploads
Mobile Template - DESKTOP Version: update color scheme & structure
Internal Links: Resolve titles being displayed for urls posted
Tagging: Add Tagging
Header: Matching header site wide
Strain Reviews: Launch new section
Product Reviews: Launch new section

I did not see this till just now

I have been uploading images with no problems.

Windows 10 and both IE and Firefox

Not sure if there are still some bugs to fix or I'm doing something wrong...
I'm on windows 10 and using firefox
After uploading I get sent straight to my gallery instead of the process photo thing. Says I've got the pics in queue but I'm not able to upload them.

I'm on safari, iPhone and iPad. It says "unable to move file".

You guys are really getting beat up. :love: :hug: :love:

This too shall pass.

We apologize for the photo uploading issue. We're aware of it, of course, and all hands are working on it.

Normal service will resume as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

(Maybe we should try some SNS bug repellant)

:Namaste:

Not sure if there are still some bugs to fix or I'm doing something wrong...
I'm on windows 10 and using firefox
After uploading I get sent straight to my gallery instead of the process photo thing. Says I've got the pics in queue but I'm not able to upload them.

Same issue here... here's fix... Close every instance of Firefox. Wait 30 sec. Reopen Firefox. Upload. Worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom