Please Join Us In Welcoming Our New Sponsor Remo Nutrients

Robert Celt

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Remo Nutrients to our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as Love Remo Nutrients and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

THE 5 ELEMENTS
In ancient times, it was believed that everything in the known world was made from one of the 5 earthly elements: water, earth, wood, fire, and metal. Each element brings its own unique characteristics which, if properly balanced, provide the building blocks for all living things.

Using this concept, Remo Nutrients have put focus and attention on both specifically targeted areas, and the collective interaction of those areas. Their complete Remo Nutrients feed system provides a harmonious balance of essential vitamins, minerals, and extracts that your plants need to thrive.

ABOUT "REMO"
Remo Nutrients was truly spawned from a passion for growing. As the Urban Grower, Remo has helped thousands of people to learn the skills necessary to produce a world class product. His expertise covers all levels of growing and has landed him 23 awards, worldwide.

Remo brings his vast experience to Remo Nutrients, creating 8 products that offer a complete system of the vitamins, minerals, and extracts that your plants need to achieve their maximum growth potential. By using pharmaceutical grade ingredients, our system opens up your garden's growth potential to the maximum degree.

They are located in beautiful Maple Ridge, BC.

Contact

Address:
Remo Brands Ltd.,
14-20295 113B Ave.,
Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 6E9

Phone Toll Free:
1-855-HEY-REMO (439-7366)

Thank you Remo Nutrients for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

Any wisdom you want to drop would be appreciated.

I am currently running your full line + ancient earth by AN and some bennies . My plants LOVE it.
Any chance you are going to add a humic/fulvic supplement to your lines? I'd love to drop AN altogether.

My VeloKelp has Humic and Fulvic Acid. These are all stacker products and we have done our best to have no redundancies.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My VeloKelp has Humic and Fulvic Acid. These are all stacker products and we have done our best to have no redundancies.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I take it you're the sponsor. Well then... Hats off to you sir. Looks like you need a sponsor tag below you ID. Glad to have you as a sponsor and contributor to this site.

:green_heart:cheers

That's where I have seen you the most! Glad to see you here. If you'd like someone to do a test journal with your nutrient line, I'd be first inline! ;-) :high-five:

Thanks for sharing such great information, I've learned a lot from you!
:Namaste:
Thanks again for raising cannabis awareness~
:circle-of-love:

Looking to dump my AN products, but really attached to the "PH perfect" mix and go part of them. I see on the site it says your base nutrients are PH balanced....does that mean no need to adjust PH? Do you recommend tap or RO? Really been looking at your stuff for awhile to make the switch. But I use RO and am curious about PH adjusting...

Remo.
:420: We welcome you. I have only watched as Light Addict used your products. He has had some great results. Cheers.

You should always check your PH even if someone says not to. What I do is PH adjust. It usually does need to be adjusted. Then let it ride. My nutrient line is fully Chelated. It's a low salt, no chlorides, no carbonates, no animal byproducts system. Our heavy metals test results are some of the lowest in the industry.

Back
Top Bottom