Welcome To Our New Sponsor Terpinator

Katelyn Baker

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Terpinator to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Terpinator, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Terpinator
Terpinator, is a unique product, formulated to increase the production of terpenoids in aromatic plant oils and glands. Terpenoids are molecular compounds that consist of repeating units of a 5-carbon structure called isoprene. Many plants incorporate aromatic compounds that produce a plethora of odors that have been long thought to affect our physiology through odor activation (aromatherapy). Two common odor molecules are limonene and myrcene. These occur in a wide variety of oil producing plants, and can be described to smell like lemons and grapefruit, respectively. Many researchers have been aware of the power of odor chemistry to affect our moods, for example, many people describe a feeling of "sunny happiness" when smelling limonene. These types of compounds end up in the glands that inhabit the "skin" of plants, and can create biological affects in our bodies when ingested.

Terpinator has a neutral PH of about 6 and should not affect your parts per millions (PPMs). This product can be used from vegetating state all the way through flush. We recommend 15 - 30 ml/Gal for the last 4-6 weeks of flowers, and all the way through flush. Terpinator has been tested at a very high concentrations with a large variety of nutrients and mediums - never with any results of burning or negative effects. It can therefore be used through the entire cycle of growth without concern.

In vegetating phases of growth, add 5-10 ml per gallon of water. During reproduction and fruit set stages of growth, add 10-30 ml per gallon of water.

Terpinator can be use along with any nutrient program or any brand of fertilizer products.

Sticky, say Terpinator, is an understatement.

Contact

Email: Via website

Thank you Terpinator for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

It does work pretty good I love it but you do have to use it through the life cycle of the plant from start to finish to get the best results. But it does affect you ppms that I have noticed not by a bunch but it does make you ppms go up. My water is at 35 ppm without anything in it when I add this it brings my ppms up to 250. You also need to use it through flush so you end up using a lot of this stuff it is cheap but you go through it real quick

Sent from my LG-H830 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom