Welcome To Our New Sponsor Whizzinator

Katelyn Baker

Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor Whizzinator to our mission of spreading Cannabis awareness to the world.

420 Magazine began life 23 years ago in an endeavor to end prohibition by creating a forum where appreciation and awareness of the Cannabis plant could flourish. We are not only the oldest Cannabis community website, we are also, thanks to our large and sophisticated membership, recognized as the gold standard for knowledge sharing. To continue offering this free service we rely on like-minded sponsors such as Whizzinator, to whom we are truly grateful. Please support our Mission by supporting them. Our sponsors make 420 Magazine possible.

About Whizzinator
Whizzinator is all about synthetic urine devices and offers only the best that are available in the market. All their products are manufactured by Alternative Lifestyle Systems. This is important because there are many me-too similar products out there. However, ALS has been around for over 15 years, and they are the original Whizzinator manufacturer. All of their synthetic urine products contain the correct uric acid, ph, color, foam & scent.

The Whizzinator Touch is a discreet synthetic urine device that is safe for all types of scenarios. It is the most life-like realistic fake penis on the market. The medical grade synthetic urine device features an ultra-quiet flow system that is very easy to use and operates with one hand. The Whizzinator Touch comes with two leg-straps in addition to the high quality waistband to be sure that everything stays in place.

The Whizz Kit is the original refillable belt and the first unisex refillable urine kit on the market. The Whizz Kit has been trusted for years and is backed by their guarantee. The package comes ready to use right out of the box. Comes complete with over 3 oz of toxin, and disease free premixed synthetic urine, two organic heat pads, easy to read temperature strip, 100% cotton detachable elastic belt plus a 60 ml syringe. The Whizz Kit is also known as The Female Whizzinator as it can be used by females just as The Whizzinator Touch would be used.

The Lil Whizz Kit is a non-refillable one-time-use, disposable 3 oz belt. It comes with everything you need right out of the box. The Golden Flask is the standard for synthetic urine. The premixed synthetic human urine reacts and feels so much like real urine that you can't tell the difference (when used as directed). Includes over 4 oz of premixed synthetic urine.

When it comes to shipping, Whizzinator can get your product overnighted to you. Incredible service, discreet shipping, and the most lifelike product on the market makes the Alternative Lifestyle Systems Whizzinator Touch products your best option for synthetic urine on the market.

Contact

Telephone: 888-895-7016

Thank you Whizzinator for your support in our mission. We are truly grateful!

420 Magazine®
Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993

Please Visit our Sponsors
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
420 Photo Gallery Tutorial - How to Post Photos
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook

I used the Whizzkit yesterday and did NOT pass.. do not use this product.. I went for a 5panel express urine test and before they dip the actual drug strips they used a dipstick to check ph levels, uric acid etc and did not pass as real urine. Automatic fail! I used the pouch and the belt that comes with the Whizzkit today filled with clean real urine and passed instantly. Luckily my employer gave me the chance to re take it today which I had to pay for this time but... DO NOT USE THE WHIZZKIT

Btw bought it from a reputable valid shop and yes the temperature was dead on.

Back
Top Bottom