Switch to 12/12

Thomgreenthum

Is it time to Switch to 12/12
20150527_130711.jpg
:thumb:

If your available space is what we see in the picture, then yes, I would say it may be a good time to switch, especially is you're growing them naturally- with no training, scrog, etc. I don't like running out of room, it's less fun.

Yes, now is the time, and you're gonna wanna put them in larger containers. I don't recommend anything less than 5 gal., and you might want to give 'em a shot of Miracle-Gro every two weeks during vegetation.

Ahhhh miracle grow.... I don't think I would go that route..... There are many better nutrients out there to include organic..... Anyways I would go ahead and flip like stated above if what we see in the pic is the room that you have to grow. If you don't have sexes remember that you will loose those plants so even if you have 3 plants for that area I would flip. Good luck!!

I personally use Fox Farm brand of nutrients. Miracle grow tends to give a nasty taste and isn't really geared towards cannabis foresay. I used Grow Big for veg.... the week before flowering I introduced Big Bloom and the 1st week of flowering I introduced Cha-Ching.... After the stretch was complete I stopped the Grow Big. Im sure there is nothing wrong for say with Miracle Grow.... I would just lean towards a fertilizer more specific to cannabis.

Not sure if you decided on a new nute, but I too am going the fox farms route. Solid brand, easy feeding schedule, not too expensive. I'm currently running gh three part Flora series. I had no trouble in hydro, but soil is turning out to be problematic dialing in. So I have not run fox in soil, but I have a buddy that is having killer results using big bloom for veg, then tiger bloom at flower. At the end he adds cha Ching in the mix. Very powerful plants. So I'm buying it tomorrow. Hope this helps.

83C6AF08-911E-43AF-BB72-92CA82775AD5.jpeg
is now a good time to start flowering the smaller one are clones I just started and a strawberry plant I will be placing them in a nother tint when I do . And the one on the right no sign of sex so far

Ah old tread from 2015, Was the one on right started from seed or a clone? Cant tell for sure but it looks like she’s stacking alternating nodes - if so that’s a sign of sexual maturity. Think it’s trying to tell you it’s a chick.

Can you shoot more close up pic of her top? & same for other one too?

you can flip at any point but that doesn’t mean she is ready it will take longer since that’s forcing flower it’s better for the plant to signal its mature enough then it takes less time for hormones to change from veg to flower

Recently my plant had to go longer then 12 hours with out light . And it started to bud it resumed 18 hours and now here we are

Back
Top Bottom