More important than cannabis legalization?

jj2012

420 Member
Let me start by saying that I fully support decriminalization and recreation use. I feel that what you do to yourself should be your own business. I however don't agree with the nations priorities. The fact that we have gotten majority vote to legalize and the government says no we will not obey the people's wishes. And we let them? I would like to quote speech notes from Abraham Lincoln 1959. "The people--The people are the rightful masters of both Congress, and courts- not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert it." This is our country and no man or woman has the right to change the rules in order to take our country from us. By keeping silent you are giving the crooked politicians permission to keep using your hard earned tax money for personal gains. your allowing them to "amend" your constitutional rights away. I'm tired of hearing people complain about how corrupt the government is but when asked why you do nothing about it you say what can I do about it. First of all you can educate yourself on how to bring about change in our government. Stop acting like you have to start an actual war. Remember that the men and women who make up our military and law enforcement are friends, family, and neighbors. It makes me sick every time I hear about a cop being killed. It's a job and they have to do what they are told. It's the people behind the curtain pulling the strings that are at fault. So know who the real enemy is and stop fighting each other. We need to join forces and tackle the real issues. I am afraid for the future generations to come because things are getting bad. Racism and hate is a disease. Eventually we will all be one race whether you like it or not so why not cut the shit and judge people by character. I know I'm sure tired of the abundance of assholes and scumbags nowadays.
In my honest opinion education should be the last to see funding cuts ever. Our children are the future and I believe funding cuts to their education is a government attack. Next time you go anywhere pay attention to the people around you. People are getting obscenely stupid. We need to take control of our country back now!!!!!!
I believe its necessary to create a government police to make sure our taxes don't end up lining some politicians pocket. For example it should be illegal for a senator to create a construction company and contract government work to themselves.
All lives matter and the time to stand as one is now. Join the fight to get our freedom back. We need to talk about these issues and come up with a detailed agenda on the issues we want addressed, ideas on how to improve the overall quality of life for everyone not just one tax bracket. Society says if you do your part, get a job and go to work everyday that you will be ok. Then why are so many of us not able to keep up with basic needs such as rent? We are surviving not living. The struggle is real and "the streets" exist because we let it. Poverty and desperation make people do desperate things. If I disappear someone has to keep this going. Don't back down. I believe the government is working with the richest corporations to rob the working man and woman. Look at Obamacare. It's mandatory for you to pay the insurance companies but it isn't mandatory for the insurance companies to cover life sustaining medication(ask anyone with COPD how important their meds are). When my asthma was acting up Symbicort was the only med that helped me. That med is $300 a month and not covered.
Most of my post is opinions,ideas, and observation. However here are some facts.
-knowledge is power(educate yourself)
-not everyone can handle power over others.
- this may be the only life you get(why are our families suffering so someone else can live like a rockstar?)
I have plenty more issues and ideas for a better future and I am happy to listen to ideas and opinions from others. Let me know when you had enough and are ready to join the fight for our freedom and rights. Can't do it by myself. I am not a professional and could use advice on steps that we would have to take, forms that need filed, and ideas for successful government reform.

Let me start by saying that I fully support decriminalization and recreation use. I feel that what you do to yourself should be your own business. I however don't agree with the nations priorities. The fact that we have gotten majority vote to legalize and the government says no we will not obey the people's wishes. And we let them? I would like to quote speech notes from Abraham Lincoln 1959. "The people--The people are the rightful masters of both Congress, and courts- not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert it." This is our country and no man or woman has the right to change the rules in order to take our country from us. By keeping silent you are giving the crooked politicians permission to keep using your hard earned tax money for personal gains. your allowing them to "amend" your constitutional rights away. I'm tired of hearing people complain about how corrupt the government is but when asked why you do nothing about it you say what can I do about it. First of all you can educate yourself on how to bring about change in our government. Stop acting like you have to start an actual war. Remember that the men and women who make up our military and law enforcement are friends, family, and neighbors. It makes me sick every time I hear about a cop being killed. It's a job and they have to do what they are told. It's the people behind the curtain pulling the strings that are at fault. So know who the real enemy is and stop fighting each other. We need to join forces and tackle the real issues. I am afraid for the future generations to come because things are getting bad. Racism and hate is a disease. Eventually we will all be one race whether you like it or not so why not cut the shit and judge people by character. I know I'm sure tired of the abundance of assholes and scumbags nowadays.
In my honest opinion education should be the last to see funding cuts ever. Our children are the future and I believe funding cuts to their education is a government attack. Next time you go anywhere pay attention to the people around you. People are getting obscenely stupid. We need to take control of our country back now!!!!!!
I believe its necessary to create a government police to make sure our taxes don't end up lining some politicians pocket. For example it should be illegal for a senator to create a construction company and contract government work to themselves.
All lives matter and the time to stand as one is now. Join the fight to get our freedom back. We need to talk about these issues and come up with a detailed agenda on the issues we want addressed, ideas on how to improve the overall quality of life for everyone not just one tax bracket. Society says if you do your part, get a job and go to work everyday that you will be ok. Then why are so many of us not able to keep up with basic needs such as rent? We are surviving not living. The struggle is real and "the streets" exist because we let it. Poverty and desperation make people do desperate things. If I disappear someone has to keep this going. Don't back down. I believe the government is working with the richest corporations to rob the working man and woman. Look at Obamacare. It's mandatory for you to pay the insurance companies but it isn't mandatory for the insurance companies to cover life sustaining medication(ask anyone with COPD how important their meds are). When my asthma was acting up Symbicort was the only med that helped me. That med is $300 a month and not covered.
Most of my post is opinions,ideas, and observation. However here are some facts.
-knowledge is power(educate yourself)
-not everyone can handle power over others.
- this may be the only life you get(why are our families suffering so someone else can live like a rockstar?)
I have plenty more issues and ideas for a better future and I am happy to listen to ideas and opinions from others. Let me know when you had enough and are ready to join the fight for our freedom and rights. Can't do it by myself. I am not a professional and could use advice on steps that we would have to take, forms that need filed, and ideas for successful government reform.

I don't know about you but it seems like I work my fucking ass off for nothing!! I have a 9 to 5, work in the medical field and pay isn't great but it isn't chump change neither. However I've felt like I've went from living to struggling constantly. I wish the government would raise the pay scale for everyone, and keep everyday necessities where everyone could afford them. The inflation is hard as hell to keep up with now a days. If something doesn't happen soon I hate to say or see where allot of folks will end up.. our country is in a sad state to say the least.

I wish the government would raise the pay scale for everyone, and keep everyday necessities where everyone could afford them.

Daily necessities like bread, you mean? Did you know that bread is one of the few products that, when its price goes up, they sell more of it? Poor people cannot afford to go to steak houses (or restaurants in general) for lunch, so they tend to pack sandwiches. IIRC, the poor are the largest consumers of bread. When it costs more to buy the stuff, the people who aren't choosing to purchase it... have even less money available for other food items. So they... eat more sandwiches (and buy more bread in the process).

Me, I wish the government would stay the <BLEEP> out of the wage issue. I don't really see where raising the legal minimum wage helps anyone. People who are earning it, well... after it goes up, they're still the (literally) poor SoBs who are the lowest-paid earners. They aren't saving their paychecks - they're spending it each week as fast as they get it on things like food. When minimum wage increases, all the products that are manufactured/transported/sold cost more - so those people making minimum wage are lucky if they're just in the same (financial) place that they were before it increased. For everyone else... Unless your wage goes up by the same percentage, you're losing. And all the "mom & pop" small businesses - that were once a big portion of this country's lifeblood - who are paying their employees the legal minimum or close to it because they aren't raking in huge piles of gold doubloons, lol... They read articles and hear talk of increasing the minimum wage and wonder if THIS time... is the one that puts them out of business. And four, or eight, or 20 formerly-employed people are now on the dole... Taxes go up to increase the funding for welfare (instead of going up to pay down our #%@^ing staggering debt amount!!!), the economy slips another notch, and the hole that was once a great nation gets a little deeper....

-Tortured Soul

Damn, I wish I could have a smoke session talk with you. You hit a core issue many Americans seem blissfully ignorant about. After reading it now feel slightly wiser and less naive; hope seems to escape me bit by bit regarding our current path.

Tortured Soul,

This is exactly what I tell people who try to get me to sign petitions for raising the minimum wage.....their eyes glaze over halfway through my explanation.

-Tortured Soul

{...}I wish I could have a smoke session talk with you.

You wouldn't like me right now, there isn't an atom in the universe I'm not raging at (which is why I'm barely visiting the forum right now - trying not to spread negativity). But thank you for the sentiment

it is sad if you look at past wages and account for inflation in 1950 the min wage had the buying power of 5k today
im also in the medical field (biomed) and in 2 months what am i doing
im flying my ass overseas to get dental work done cause i cant afford the 250 a tooth here just to pull them and get it over with i have bad teeth from a car wreak at a teenager
Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom - and no one will have noticed

The ship is surely sinking but most Americans are more concerned with a celebritie's pregnacy or why Tom Hanks wasn't recognized with an Acedemy nod this year. It's horrible, pathetic and is disdainful to the memory of many people who have fought in the battlefield, in the courts or in public service to secure current freedoms that are slowly being ebbed away.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The ship is surely sinking but most Americans are more concerned with a celebritie's pregnacy or why Tom Hanks wasn't recognized with an Acedemy nod this year. It's horrible, pathetic and is disdainful to the memory of many people who have fought in the battlefield, in the courts or in public service to secure current freedoms that are slowly being ebbed away.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's sad to hear but I totally agree. I don't know why most people are concern about things that are not really important to their lives like celebrities and others. I think the Media today is what to blame on what happened to the people.

I think the Media today is what to blame on what happened to the people.

I used to believe the same thing. But then I realized that you cannot (accurately) assign blame to a thing for the way people act/think - that blame should be reserved for the people.

IMHO, it's sort of like blaming WalMart for the things the corporation and its principles do, instead of blaming the people that keep giving it their money.

Freedom is worth fighting for. Never forget that the first settlers here grew hemp. The leaders actually passed out seeds and farmers all over grew it. We have to fight for our freedoms, its not just oh, we are free, enjoy. When I talk to people, I rarely encounter someone who is against cannibus whose mind is not easily changed. My fiance was against it, and through conversations and educating her, she no longer is. People can change if you present a valid, well thought out argument. I don't believe in power of the masses for the most part, but in this matter, it would be the best way to educate people and make it to where we can be free again.

If you know a holy person, ask them if they think Jesus was annointed, then let them know that cannibus was in the annointing oil. They called it kaneh-bosm. This plant and its uses for healing the body and mind go back 1000s of years. Literally every continent used this plant for many different purposes. It wasn't until the newspaper came along that it was destroyed through propaganda. Marijuanna is not cannibus, marijuanna is a wild tobacco plant, that looks and acts nothing like cannibus, more like salvia. That's why I never let anyone call cannibus marijuanna.

The first mention of kaneh-bosm in the Old Testament appears with the prophet-shaman Moses. ... The sacred character of hemp in biblical times is evident from Exodus 30:22-33, where Moses was instructed by God to anoint the meeting tent and all its furnishings with specially prepared oil, containing hemp.

Here is a video that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN should watch. Especially if you advocate for the decrimilization of cannibus.

I want everyone to start using this, it is where to report Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Misconduct about Government. Have you heard "the CIA loses $8 Billion a year" these are the people that do those reports. FraudNet/Reporting Fraud

They handle Federal, State and Local issues. So you can explain anything and everything to them all connected together, from FOIA Requests, to DMV Issues, to Scandals with Judges or Cops or Agents, anything, they will put your information in the correct hands. And I want them to be busy people, I want everyone to use their Complaint system for all Government issues.

Title VI

Section VIII- Proving Discrimination-Retaliation

"Retaliation is a deliberate action used to send a clear message that complaining is unwelcome and risky. It is employed to instill fear in others who might consider making a complaint in the future. Those with cause for complaining are frequently among the most vulnerable in an institution. Once they complain, they are labeled “troublemakers.” Retaliation, and the fear of retaliation, becomes a potent weapon used to maintain the power structure within the institution."

I want everyone to start using this, it is where to report Fraud, Have you heard "the CIA loses $8 Billion a year"

A fairly substantial chunk of that can be attributed to... Certain activities which aren't disclosed even to the appropriate subcommittee that said agency's so-called "black budget" projects get reported to because politicians, it turns out, can't keep their fucking mouths shut. A non-insignificant chunk of the remainder goes toward "window dressing," if you will, because you can't just announce that money disappeared - there has to be actual wastage/incompetence/etc. that you can point to when people come by snooping. The rest, well... Is a loss amount that most large private sector businesses would be proud of. That agency actually runs a pretty tight ship, all things considered.

I want them to be busy people, I want everyone to use their Complaint system for all Government issues.

That's all well and good IF first attempting to rectify the issue at a lower level failed to help. Otherwise, it just helps justify a huge bureaucracy, ends up costing substantially more in time, effort, and money, et cetera - and becomes somewhat comparable to getting pissed off about something and crying to your union representative until he goes to the next union meeting and convinces everyone to vote for a general strike - instead of just saying, "Hey, boss, all those mine carts are getting harder and harder to push, and if you spring for new ones, we'd be able to move an extra twenty, maybe even thirty thousand dollars worth of ore per week."

Just saying. . . .

By the way, how's all your court bullshit going? Have you won ultimate victory yet? Or lost the final try?

Or are you still going to be costing the US taxpayers money when cannabis finally gets legalized in some fashion at the federal level :rolleyes: ?

This is now the highest viewed post in the legal section, and everyone should share it and use the information in it to write Articles on personal websites, Blogs, etc, and file with the DEA and FDA.

Religious Marijuana is Federally Legal

Post #25 on the thread has the FDA Address and IND Application you send in to be Exempt from. This is basically a request for Exemption FROM the IND process you are sending in, not an actual IND Application. But they said to put it on the Application.

Back
Top Bottom